10 Types of Students You’ll Find In Your College Classes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

1. The student who is always 10 minutes late to class.

2. The student who falls asleep during the lectures.

3. The student who clearly had a late night.

4. The student who asks the dumbest questions and you can’t help but roll your eyes.

5. The student who reminds the professor that you have an assignment due today even though they forgot.  

6. The student who is always eating.

7. The student who actually did the reading assignment and outshines the rest of us.

8. The student who complains about the classroom temperature. 

9. The student who asks a million questions.

9. The student who never knows the answer.

10. The student who constantly checks the clock.

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.