10 Struggles Every Girl Faces with Communal Bathrooms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

1. Barone isn’t agreeing with me tonight, so I sprint to bathroom to see feet in stalls. 

2. Some girl is brushing her teeth next to me for literally 10 YEARS.  Is my hygiene that bad if I only have the motivation to brush my teeth for 10 seconds?

3. So like, can I blast Justin Bieber in the shower or is that offensive…

4. So like, can I sing Justin Bieber in the shower or is that offensive…

5. I’m sweaty from the gym; will these girls stop hogging the showers and let me take one….

6. Can I dump my trash in the bathroom or is that against recycling policies here?

7. Will people think I’m barbaric if I “forget” to wash my hands?

8. Seriously why is the bathroom NEVER empty…I need to go

9. We’re not guys here, has anyone here heard of flushing? 

10. Right when I get myself tucked into bed, my bladder of Satan tells me “Now leave your dorm room and enter the communal bathroom.”

Friends, sun, sand, and sea is all this chick needs.
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.