10 Celebrity Couples That Still Make Us Believe In Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Lately, many of our favorite Hollywood couples have called it quits, leaving us devastated. We’re starting to wonder if Jenna Dawan and Channing Tatum can’t make it last, is love even real anymore? Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, Anna Farris and Chris Pratt, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, and many other couples we thought would last forever, all broke our hearts when they announced their love was over. Luckily, there are still some Hollywood power couples that still make us believe in love!

1. Crissy Teigen and John Legend

All of John Legend loves all of Chrissy Teigen, and it shows every time we see them in the media together. To think that the two met back in 2007, on the set for one of John’s music videos, and are now celebrating their daughter’s second birthday this April makes us know that love is still alive.

2. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

Ryan thought he only had fun uncle potential, until Blake came along and now they have two adorable children together, James and Ines. You know we love them, XOXO, Gossip Girl.

3. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes

If he’s a bird, she’s a bird. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are true soulmates. Although after Ryan’s performance in The Notebook we all secretly wanted him for ourselves, these two have been happily married for seven years and have two children together.

4. Sara Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick

Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and share some of it with Sara Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick would say you’re missing out! Parker and Broderick have been married since 1997 and have three children together, showing that true love really can last in Hollywood!

5. David and Victoria Beckham

David and Victoria’s relationship really does spice up our lives! For the past nineteen years, this power couple has stayed loyal to each other. Their four children, Brooklyn, Cruz, Harper, and Romeo, are just a little bit of proof of that love exists. These two truly are the definition of relationship ~goals~.

6. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski

Why wasn’t John Krasinski married until 2010? He knew he was waiting for his wife, Emily Blunt! Not only we do we love Emily and John together because John fangirled over her before they even met, but now we finally get to see them star in a movie together!

7. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis

You don’t just move on from Jackie Burkhart, you marry her. Ashton was Mila’s first kiss on That 70’s Show when she was 14 and he was 19. Now, the couple has been married since 2015 and have two children together – and we know Kitty Forman is so proud.

8. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith

These two have been on the pursuit of happiness ever since they got hitched in 1997. We love how these two are each other’s biggest fans throughout their careers, and together are the biggest fans for their three children, Jaden, Willow, and Trey.

9. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

We can’t stop the feeling that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are the cutest couple, especially after just welcoming the cutest baby boy, Silas, into the world. This is more than just a summer love!

10. Beyonce and Jay Z

We have always been crazy in love with Beyonce and Jay Z as a couple! Although B and J might have had a little a rough patch, they continue to prove that their love is strong enough to overpower anything! Beyonce, Jay Z, Blue Ivy, and the two new twins, Rumi and Sir, are now one big happy family and we couldn’t be happier that this power couple is still together! B and J really do run this world together.

Fairfield University '19
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com