Summer to Fummer Friday Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

On September 5th, the College Center was taken over by Boardwalk carnival games and giant inflatables! Put on by the social programming group, F&M Options, there was something fun for everyone. Students tested their throwing skills and wowed the crowd while playing bottle-ring-toss. If they were lucky enough they could win a raffle ticket for some awesome door prizes. Anyone with a sweet tooth enjoyed the variety of mini cupcakes provided. They even had a bacon-flavored cupcake! Over at the photo booth, groups of friends gathered together to strike a silly pose in their balloon hats. From there they could meet and greet the sisters of the new sorority on campus, Alpha Xi Delta. There were a ton of Fummers. Even our mascots, Ben Franklin and John Marshall, were spotted in the basement DJ-ing the music and schmoozing with the freshmen!

Kristina is a senior HerCampus writer at the beautiful Franklin and Marshall College located in Lancaster, PA. For the last two years, she has been writing for the F&M chapter of HerCampus. Her other campus activities include tutoring for the physics department, editing the yearbook, and DJing for the WFNM radio station. Kristina graduates this year with a major in Astrophysics and minor in Applied Mathematics. She aspires to take her writing and science skills, and become a researcher in the field of atmospheric science.
Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.