Sister Chapter Spotlight: Juliette Sebock

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

In case you aren’t aware, Her Campus at Franklin & Marshall College is excited to announce that we are sister chapters to Her Campus at Gettysburg! With that being said, we are starting our Sister Chapter series with an interview with Her Campus Gettysburg’s very own campus correspondent, Juliette Sebock. Learn more about her below!

Name:  Juliette Sebock

Class Year: 2018

Hometown: Pottsville, Pennsylvania

Major/Minor: English and History majors, Civil War Era Studies and Public History minors

What are you involved in at Gettysburg? Her Campus at Gettysburg (obviously!), The Mercury literary magazine, Gettysburg College Journal of the Civil War Era, dance ensemble, Active Minds, Eta Sigma Phi

What are your career goals? I published a book this summer and realized just how much I love writing!  I’ll be attending a masters program for creative writing next fall, then we’ll see where it goes from there.

Do you have an interesting fact about yourself? I’ve been a vegan for four years, and I have a blog in addition to my other activities!

What is your favorite color? Tiffany blue, silver, and pink (they seem to alternate!)

What is your favorite movie? Breakfast at Tiffany’s

How did you first get involved with Her Campus?  When I was preparing for college, I, naturally, started Googling everything I could about the college experience and found plenty of Her Campus articles. By the summer after my first year, I couldn’t believe that Gettysburg didn’t have a chapter. It took me a bit to work up the confidence to apply to be a Campus Correspondent and found our chapter, but I’m so glad I did!

What is Your Favorite Part About Being in Her Campus?  Without a doubt, my favorite part is the community we’ve built. When a new school year begins, the best part is the enthusiasm that first years bring to the organization.  I love being able to watch them grow as a part of Her Campus and helping them navigate the beginnings of their college experiences.

What are some of the pros and cons of being a CC? The bonds with my team are amazing.  There’s no feeling like having an HC member come to me with questions about life, school, or working with Her Campus.  It feels so good to be able to make a difference for them!

What do you love about your college? Some of the staff members are truly the best people I’ve ever met. 

Check out some of their guest articles that Her Campus at Gettysburg has written for us:

Check out some of the guest articles that we have written for Her Campus at Gettysburg:

Check out Her Campus at Gettysburg’s interview with our very own Campus Correspondent!

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.