Lancaster Cupcake

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

I had the chance to interview the Lancaster Cupcake Truck tonight and find out more about Emily and Jeff Mitchell, the wonderful owners, whose cupcakes are hit on a campus.

Why Cupcakes?

Emily: I love baking especially cakes so it was just natural

What’s your favorite flavor?

Emily: Cookie Batter

Jeff: Tiramisu

Do you have any long term goals for the business?

We’re planning on opening a store in Mountville and getting a second truck as well as hitting more

cities.

You guys were on the Food Network, any favorite memories?

Emily: The first call you get – and just seeing everyone. The directors the producers…like I’m on TV.

Jeff: Waiting to be judged and having the judges tear the people in front of us down, and then getting

praised by them.

They also told me that they’ve had to be towed many times, since the truck has ran out of gas.

Emily: we once got towed to a wedding

Jeff: I was parked out here for a week because the truck had to be towed.

If you haven’t checked out Lancaster Cupcakes then you’re missing out on some awesome delicious

treats. And my personal favorite is chocolate party.

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.