This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Julie Lynch ‘19

HC: Hometown?

JL: Henryville PA

HC: Intended major?

JL: Bio psych/Pre law track

HC: Who inspires you?

JL: My mom! Awww! Oh my god because she is the nicest person I know and I strive to be as nice as she is.

HC: Favorite Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavor?

JL: Half Baked, I have it in my freezer right now!

HC: Most valued relationship?

JL: I am really grateful that I am so close with my sister. I really value that I am so close to her, because some people are not close with their siblings.

HC: Favorite season and why?

JL: Probably Fall because of my birthday, and because I love fall clothes. It’s still nice enough to go outside… perfection!

HC: What do you miss most about home?

JL: Hmm. I miss a lot about home. Definitely having my family right there all the time, and not having to walk a mile to the bathroom. I’m such a bathroom hog and I can’t do that here.

HC: Favorite movie?

JL: Wow I like so mannnyy… I have to think. I feel like after every movie I watch I say that’s my favorite, and then I forget what I watched.

HC: Celebrity crush?

JL: Justin Timberlake a million percent; I LOVE HIM!

HC: Words of wisdom?

JL: Follow your intuition, it’s probably right.

HC: What are you passionate about?

JL: I want to say dance, but I feel this is weird to say because I haven’t incorporated it into my life here, yet. I am most definitely passionate about personal growth.

HC: Favorite song and why?

JL: I like oldies. I really like Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder. I also like Come On Eileen and Otis Redding songs too. 

Laugh, smile, and channel your bliss.
Karolina Heleno is a student at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Women and Gender Studies. She currently serves as the Communications Intern with the YWCA of Lancaster.