Jared Wright ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

I found another cutie!! Keep reading to find out who it is!

Name: Ok, well my name is Jared Wright

Year: I’m a rising sophomore.

Hometown:  Philadelphia

Major: I’m going to major in Econ

Activities involved with on campus: The activities I’m involved with on campus are the Varsity Basketball Team, and IMPACT.

Relationship status: I’m single

For the time you have been on campus what is on of your most memorable moments?

One of my most memorable moments on campus would be have to be starting in a basketball game as a freshman, which was huge for me.

That’s awesome, are there any basketball related events that you get super pumped for?

Just the home games in general get me pumped, love having the crowd on your side cheering you and the team on.

What do you hope to gain by pursuing an Economics major?

Hopefully, a job as an analyst, consultant or an accountant; something business related that’ll make me large sums of money.

What are some of your favorite study spots? What gets you into study zone at one of the most rigorous colleges in America?

When it’s nice outside, I like to study on Hartman Green and socialize, and study. If not, then the Martin Library will put me in the zone for studying.

I agree. The Green is a perfect place to study. Okay, so now to the good stuff our female readers want to actually know: What about a girl attracts you to her? And why?

A girl’s smile is often her greatest curve, so that’s always attractive. Nothing is better than a nice set of pearly whites.

Aww you’re cute

Lol thanks, and confidence is important as well

Is there anyone on campus you’re secretly crushing on?

Yes. But let’s keep that a secret, haha.

Can we get some details? Like maybe one

She’s gorgeous, that’s all I’ll say.

If this was a perfect world, what would be the ideal date with this gorgeous crush of yours?

Chillin’ on an island, dinner at a restaurant on the beach would be awesome.

How Sweet. Well I’m glad you did this interview and wish you well in you basketball and academic career. Shout out to the lucky gal. Is there anything you’d like to add? Fun facts? Silly moments? Cool quotes?

Fun Fact: I can play the piano, Beethoven fur elise. One of my favorite quotes is “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”

Well there you have it ladies, his status says single but his heart says otherwise. Jared is absolutely one of the most polite guys I have ever encountered. And  if you’re that secret crush, he can play the piano for you. AWWW!!! He’s always focused both on and off the court, as well as in conversation. He’ll be back on campus late summer for basketball getting his practice on. Haha. But seriously, make sure to go to the home games and maybe some away games to support Jared and the rest of our basketball team. GO DIPS!!!!!

Later Beautiful Stars,

Xiara.

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.