It’s HC Finals Survival Kits Time!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Okay let’s be super real here…the best part about finals? The HC Finals Survival Kits of course. Here’s the breakdown of what we got:

Cold-EEZE: Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® and Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support with Natural Energy QuickMelts®

It’s that time of year again where EVERYONE (and their mother) is sick with a cold or the flu. So of course, now that the panic of the flu has hit F&M, I try to stay safe and healthy with these lovely Cold-EEZE. I am NOT taking my finals sick folks. Who wants to spend a Hanukkah sick? Not me.

Chipotle:

You know what’s better than Salsa Rico? Pretty much anything, but especially Chipotle. So we got some AWESOME Buy one, get one burrito cards. YUMMY! Thank goodness there’s a Chipotle nearby now…

Kettle Brand:

I decided to share the happiness this time and give some of my awesome friends and neighbors these packages so that they could here all about HC F&M (and so I could bring some happiness during this miserable time of year). Do you know how happy this made people? Incredibly happy. I got so many thank yous and was told how delicious everything was. Can’t ever go wrong with fun snacks!

TRESemme:

Let’s be real here: TRESemme is a lifesaver during formal season! My typical Jewish hair likes to be annoying, but with TRESemme’s help, I actually got my hair to be kinda nice. The hairspray was great to keep my hair in place after I styled it and the Keratin smooth kept it looking super nice!

LUNA:

Okay, not going to lie, I LOVE LUNA BARS! Okay, glad I got that off my chest. The chocolate peppermint stick flavor LUNA bars that we got are great and I may or may not be hoarding them because they’re so tasty…sorry folks…

CamelBak

Okay, so if you’re at all like me, I get thirsty like EVERY 20 seconds. So I was really excited to get a super fashionable baby pink CamelBak waterbottle to tote around campus (even during finals). Definitely the coolest waterbottle on campus.

Bayer/Timeline Project

Since you’ve already heard about TRESemme, I’m going to talk about The Timeline Project here! The Timeline ProjectTM is an online tool that’s all about capturing your goals, zooming them into focus, prioritizing and making them actually happen. Visit TheTimelineProject.com to get inspired, update, and share as often as you want using #TheTimelineProject Super cool, right?

Chain & Charcoal

So Chain & Charcoal is super awesome because they gave us a $20 gift card to order anything from the College Catwalk Collection that’s Her Campus inspired! The College Catwalk Collection is of-the-moment jewelry made for collegiettes that won’t put a hole in your wallet! chain & charcoal has so many options of statement necklaces, bracelets, and rings, you’re bound to have a new set of arm candy before heading home for the holidays!

BaubleBar.com

So BaubleBar sent me a pouch with the cutest meme alphabet bracelet that said “fancy” and is from Emma Robert’s Guest Bartender collection as well as a $10 gift card for you to start building your perfect bracelet stack! Want to share the love? Use promo code HERCAMPUS to get 25% off all BaubleBar jewelry! FYI that bracelet is MINE #sorrynotsorry

Aritzia

Aritzia is so awesome because they sent us Hello Opportunity Cards (Internship and Jobs with Aritzia) + Aritzia gift cards. Can you say shopping spree during winter break?

Cosabella

It’s like Hanukkah came early this year for me! Cosabella sent us Never Say Never Cutie Lowrider Underwear and Coupon. I’m sorry, but I can always use a good pair of undies, so these are MINE! Cosabella, you are awesome.

So thank you SO much to all of our sponsors who sent us lovely gifts! You all are the best!

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.