How to Survive Finals with Her Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

A huge thank you to Her Campus and its sponsors for sending the Finals Survival Kit. This time of year is incredibly stressful for everyone, so it’s good to have different ways to be able to destress. I know F&M’s Her Campus team always looks forward to the Finals Survival Kit. In between cramming for a final, writing that twenty page paper, or having a midnight study sesh, it’s important to take some time for yourself. Whether that’s working out at the gym using your new Sorel water bottle, making sure to watch your health with Cold EEZE, fighting stress acne with Proactive, or taking a nice nap with a Vera Bradley blanket, any of these things (or all of them!) can be a great way to fight negative feelings about finals.

Special thanks to Her Campus nationals and the sponsors who were kind enough to send along products to help us make it through finals! Thank you to: Michael Kors, Vera Bradley, Cold EEZE, Sorel, Proactive, TRESemmé, and Chipotle.

Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases and Throw

Cold EEZE Medicine Tablets

Proactive Product Set

TRESemme Sea Salt Spray

Sorel Water Bottle

Chipotle BOGO coupons

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.