Five Halloween Movies to Get You Into the Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Halloween may be over, but it’s never a wrong time to watch some Halloween classics. Whether you are a horror-fanatic or not, there is a Halloween themed movie for anyone. Here is a list of five Halloween movies to get you into the spirit.

#1. Halloweentown (1998)

A classic movie for all Disney lover. If you were an avid Disney fan, then you will definitely appreciate the nostalgia that this movie brings. After all, “Halloween is cool.”

#2. Hocus Pocus (1993)

Did you hear about remake that is currently in production? Catch up on the original Hocus Pocus movie before the remake comes out.

#3. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

If you are looking for a fun and family-friendly Halloween themed animation film, then consider watching The Nightmare Before Christmas for the perfect Halloween classic.

#4. Beetlejuice (1988)

Did you ever dare say “Bettlejuice” multiple times?

#5. The Addams Family (1991)

Last but not least, who can forget our favorite Halloween family?

All gifs courtesy of giphy.com

Cover image courtesy of Jake Hills on Unsplash

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.