Connor Ryan ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Connor Ryan ’17

This year, F&M’s football team won the ECAC Southeast Bowl, an amazing feat for the team! Connor Ryan, class of 2017, was a starter on the team in his first year, playing kicker and helped lead the team to many victories.

Hometown: reppin’ the 732/Middletown, NJ

Year: freshman

Activities on Campus: starting varsity football, intramural soccer star

Major/Minor: undecided (business or government)

Where do you hide out on campus when you’re over the party scene? You can find me at the infamous Weis 216 before and after the party. All day, every day

What do you hope to accomplish on campus before graduating?  I’d like to accomplish and complete the real grand slam ;)

What would you do if you won the lottery? If I won the lottery I’d donate a lot of money to a Hurricane Sandy relief find because my area was devastated. Obviously, I’d keep some for myself in order to spoil my future wife. 

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.