Can College Get Any Harder? 4 Struggles of Packing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

With the school year ending, it’s time to move out of your college dorms. If you’re like me, moving out is a stressful process of realizing just how many belongings I actually possess. 

1. Where do I begin?

After completing all of your finals and finally finishing all of your academic responsibilities for the school year, you am faced with a room full of material posessions that you are unsure of where you should begin packing.

2. Realizing just how much stuff you have

After you start your pilgramige to the land of all of the stuff that you have, you begin to wonder how you ever managed to accumulate all of your belongings, trash and recycling all in one room.

3. Trying to make everything fit

One of the struggles of moving out is trying to figure out how all your belongings ever fit into their proper boxes #amIright?

4. Finally mastering the college packing dilemna #success

After hours of sorting through all of your belongings and mastering the art of Tetris, you have finally conquered the most difficult exam of the school year: you have finished packing!

*Gifs from giphy.com

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.