This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Hometown: Lancaster, PA
Relationship Status: Looking for love in all the wrong places
Best Pick-Up Line: “Don’t believe the rumors, this old dog can be taught new tricks”
Describe Your Ideal Date: We would start with a romp in the Buchanan Dog Park, and from there my lady mutt and I would make a quick campus loop before ending the date over a flavorful bowl of Iams.
If You Had Three Wishes, What Would They Be?: An endless supply of treats, constant belly rubs, and world peace.
Favorite Music: “Dog Days Are Over” by Florence and The Machine, “Puppy Love” by Lil’ Bow Wow, and anything by Snoop Dogg
Why He’s Our Campus Cutie: As Appel Health Services resident canine, Bungey is the smiling face that gives some cheer to this sniffly flu season. He’s loving, playful, and always looking to have a good time. Did we mention that he’s man’s best friend?

Molly is a junior at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing with a minor in Women's and Gender Studies. Molly is a member of the Zeta Beta chapter of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity, a former field hockey player, and Relationships & College Life writer at ChickSpeak.com. This native Jersey girl can be found hitting the pavement on daily runs, watching Sex and The City, or shopping for the best sales. A self-proclaimed foodie, Molly can out-eat any guy she has dated. Molly is an aspiring writer and is looking to take the publishing world by storm post-graduation.