This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Ani Akpan

Major: Film/Economics

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: New York, NY

Relationship Status: Single

HC: What do you do on your spare time?

AA: Well If I’m not doing schoolwork, I like to play the drums and long board on my spare time… off-roading is pretty chill too! You could also find me working with my company to produce corporate films for clients. I make commercials, music videos, promos, and documentaries. If you’d like to see some of my work or contact me just look me up and reach out!

HC: Tell us about the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

AA: I can’t say too much, but lets just say I had drinks with a Saudi Arabian Prince once.

HC: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?AA: Bacon!

HC: Spirit Animal?

AA: Duck

HC: Ideal Super Power?

AA: Teleportation

HC: Ideal job?

AA: Executive Produce for a film studio

HC: Celebrity Crush?

AA: Victoria Justice

HC: Ideal date?

AA: Dinner date at my favorite restaurant, Phillip Laffont, followed by a fashion exhibit in SoHo and back to my place for sincere conversation and relaxation.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

AA: Honestly I only look for someone who’s chill. Someone who’s not crazy and has a seasoned sense of fashion… oh and soft skin counts!

HC: Favorite memory on campus?

AA: Taking a run at 5am with a few good friends.

HC: Favorite thing to do on campus?

AA: Meet new people!

HC: Ben or John?

AA: I guess Ben because he invented pretty cool stuff. 

Karolina Heleno is a student at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Women and Gender Studies. She currently serves as the Communications Intern with the YWCA of Lancaster.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.