andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

3 Plans To Make If You’re Staying On-Campus During Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Alas, spring break is finally here. For some of us, we can’t wait to sleep in our bed and eat some good home cooked meal. For those who will be staying on-campus during spring break, don’t worry, because Lancaster is a pretty cool city and there are many things that you can do to enjoy an amazing break.

Plan #1: If you are looking for something artsy…

Paint Night “Spring Flower Meadow”

If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your artistic side, then consider going to the “Spring Flower Meadow” in Lititz, PA.

Plan #2: If you are looking for something music-related…

Lancaster Roots and Blues Festival 2018

Are you looking for a relaxing evening with some music and friends? Grab a couple of your pals and head to downtown Lancaster for the Lancaster Roots and Blues Festival!

Allegro Orchestra Lancaster: Magnificent 7th

Are you not a blues fan? If you more interested in classical music, then the Allegro Orchestra Lancaster might be the thing for you!

Staying on-campus isn’t all that bad. Spend some time exploring downtown Lancaster and find out why Forbes is talking about us!

Cover image from City of Lancaster.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.