Welcome to Exeter!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Welcome to the University of Exeter campus! This marks the entrance to Streatham Campus where all the lectures, meetings and university events take place. Her Campus Exeter is now a part of that! This entrance can be one of the busiest places on campus, where, with people going to and from lectures, it is hard to go without seeing people you know. In this weather, however, I wouldn’t recommend hanging around there for too long!

Georgie Hazell is a final year Anthropology and International Politics student at the University of Exeter, UK. Georgie became involved with Her Campus during her semester studying abroad at the College of William & Mary, along with Rocket (the campus fashion magazine), Trendspotters (the campus fashion TV show) and Tri Delta sorority. She hopes to pursue a career in media or marketing in the future. Georgie has a passion for travel and experiencing new cultures, and spent five months travelling the world on her Gap Year.