The Russell Seal Fitness Centre

Posted -

·         Training

The Russell Seal Fitness Centre will not just offer new equipment, it will also provide a whole range of programs, classes and features to help improve your training regime and reach your goals. You will be able to download training plans and interactive workout programmes will be available to tailor your exercise to your needs and targets at all levels.

The Sports Office’s already popular fitness class timetable will be improved and expanded thanks to new dedicated consultation rooms and a spacious studio with wall mirrors and a sprung floor. High quality one-to-one training, advice and personal assistance will also be available to those who are looking for that extra bit of help.

·         Technology

Throughout the centre built-in entertainment systems will help users stay motivated allowing them to watch, listen and browse. The Cardio Theatre on the upper level lets students plug-in to large wall-mounted televisions to watch their favourite shows to make workouts speed by whilst running or biking. Other equipment will boast touch screen interfaces, internet access, cloud technology and LifeScape™  televisions with built-in, interactive, high-definition hikes, runs and bikes through famous locations around the world alongside on-demand videos and music. 

·         Pricing

Working closely with student representatives and the Athletic Union, prices were set to offer the fairest deal possible. Standard membership has been reduced to £22 for the year and Gold and Platinum membership will cost £240 and £300 respectively for students.

Comments

About The Author

Alice Calder is in her fourth year studying Philosophy, Politics and Economics at the University of Exeter. She spent her third year studying abroad at the University of Southern Mississippi where she fell in love with all things Deep South. After interning in Washington DC for the summer Alice's love of politics grew and developed into her career ambition. Aside from politics she likes music, exploring the great outdoors, and enjoying food in every possible form.