This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

I was lucky enough to win a fully stamped Hubbox loyalty card at the Her Campus Exeter Christmas dinner! So on a rainy December evening, I roped in a very willing housemate to try it out! 

Even though it was midweek, Hubbox is always a popular Exeter spot and so we had a little wait for our table. We didn’t mind though, as we had our beers and sat outside undercover.

After only about ten minutes we were called to our table. Inside, Hubbox is cosy and relaxed. Described on their website as a “specially created and fully customised shipping container housed in the heart of a transformed city centre building”, which pretty much sums up the vibe! You’re unlikely to find anywhere else quite like it in Exeter. It took us a while to place our order because we just couldn’t decide! It all looked too yummy. 

In the end I went for the Hot Chick, and it was divine! I am also assured that the Big Chill tastes awesome, and was worth the mess of eating it! Hubbox also have a range of gourmet hotdogs and vegetarian options, I will definitely be returning to try some more of the menu out. 

Thank you Hubbox for such a lovely midweek treat! We had fun, and will be coming back soon! 

You can check out the menu, and find more information about Hubbox on their website!

http://hubbox.co.uk/#section-location-exeter