HCX Ultimate List of Finals Must Haves

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Here at Her Campus Exeter, we have all been super busy with deadlines at the end of term and stress levels have reached record highs! We were therefore relieved and extremely grateful to receive our HC Survival Kit last week! Filled with fantastic goodies to get us through this tough time, the kit could not have arrived at a better time and we have been indulging in all it had to offer!! Here we reveal how we’ve survived the end of term! 

1) Cold-eeze.

As the weather gets colder and we all have less and less sleep due to deadline stress, the illness set in! We couldn’t have got through without our cold-eeze samples which held the illness at bay!

2) Camelbak water bottle

Essential for keeping hydrated in the library, our Camelbak Water Bottle came in our favourite shade of pink!

3) BaubleBar

Adding a little bit of elegance to our end of term outfits, BaubleBar is stylish and practical!

4) Chipotle Cards

End of term saw us all in need of a treat but without the money to do it! Chipotle gave us this chance and we all enjoyed 2 for 1 burritos! Perfect procrastination for a cold evening!

5)

Being so busy saw haircare go out the window but thank goodness Tresemme was here to help and added some much needed glamour into our routine!

We at HCX would like to say a huge thank you to all these brands and to Her Campus for giving us such an end of term treat! Merry Christmas!