This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This weeks style icon is none other than third year English student Royah Darabi, who proves that acessories are the ultimate addition to any outfit

Wearing a cute black and white checked pinafore, Royah looks stunning in this simple but gorgeous dress. By adding black tights, Royah has turned this into a winter ready look, and her stylish brogue shoes add a retro element to the outfit that doesn’t fail to impress. Her camel coat is effortlessly chic – the perfect addition for those chilly walks to campus – while her red handbag offers an eye catching contrast from the subtle tones of her dress, making her outfit pop

This winter, a bright, colourful handbag or accessory can totally transform an outfit, and will help make sure that you stand out from the crowd in the most stylish way possible. 

Outfit

Dress: River Island

Coat: Gap

Bag: TK MaxxPaul Costelloe

Shoes: TK Maxx – Bertie 

Bethany is a third year english student studying at Exeter University and is the Fashion and Beauty Editor for Exeter's chapter of Her Campus. In between shopping for the latest trends and reading the latest celebrity gossip and fashion news, she enjoys working out and improving on her fitness. Bethany is also a keen photographer, often seen snapping photos of the night sky and friends. She dreams of travelling the world and discovering its couture, food and sites, and ultimately becoming a successful writer.