This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week, the air has been cold and crisp to say the least, and leaving the house without a coat has simply not been an option. Our girl Alice Varah has layered up in the most stylish way possible, showing us exactly how to work that wintry look.

With a big warm fluffy faux-fur coat, Alice looks stunning walking around the town and campus in this snuggly ensemble. This Narnia-esque coat is gorgeous, and when paired with a pop of colour in the form of this bright red scarf, this outfit really stands out. Skinny jeans and trainers complete this practical yet lovely look, making it the perfect outfit for those long cold days, when all you really want is a warm hot chocolate and your bed. Cuddly, cute and confidence boosting, this is the ultimate winter layer look. 

Outfit

Lipstick: Mac

Scarf: (Gift)

Coat: Miss Selfridge

Jeans: Topshop

Trainers: Nike

Bethany is a third year english student studying at Exeter University and is the Fashion and Beauty Editor for Exeter's chapter of Her Campus. In between shopping for the latest trends and reading the latest celebrity gossip and fashion news, she enjoys working out and improving on her fitness. Bethany is also a keen photographer, often seen snapping photos of the night sky and friends. She dreams of travelling the world and discovering its couture, food and sites, and ultimately becoming a successful writer.