HCX Campus Cutie: Peter Hart

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Keen on travelling? Eager to be taken on the trip of a lifetime with the man of your dreams? Meet Exeter’s newest Campus Cutie, the ever charming Peter Hart. What are you waiting for? Grab your passport and gap yah trousers and get ready to be swept off your feet…. 

Name: Peter ‘Heart’ Hart

Year:  Four

Degree: French and Economics

Relationship Status: Single (and ready to mingle)

Hi Peter, describe yourself in three words.

Laid back, intense, ambitious.

We heard you went on a year abroad, tell us about it.

I was teaching in Paris in a bit of a ghetto, with security guards throughout the school. A bit different to what I was used to. The kids threw things at me, but overall I enjoyed the experience.

November’s here, have you thought about doing Movember?

I did it last year (which was interesting in France…) and the year before. I even tried to get my French Tutor involved by turning up to class with shaving foam and a razor.. fair to say he wasn’t keen!

Do you have any travelling plans after uni?

I’m half Spanish, so any girls looking for an exotic man, you know where I’m at. I’m keen to travel to South America to speak some Spanish. I worked in Columbia for a few months so am keen to explore further South. Machu Picchu is a must, because I didn’t manage to do it on my gap year!

Which night would we most likely find you out and where?

Lemmy or Rococcos, wherever will let me in!

Do you have a guilty pleasure?

I have to admit that I’m really into reggaeton, luckily one of my housemates went to Spain last year so pre’s at ours are full of Enrique Iglesias.

What’s your ideal date?

Pottery making would be perfect – I like to show a girl what I can do with my hands on the first date.

Do you have a ‘type’?

I’m a big fan of high maintenance. I’m all about fake nails and eyelashes.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

J-Lo – everything about J-Lo!

Give us your best chat up line.

Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully in England. I’d love to stay in the West Country actually. Or up North would be fine by me.

Quick Fire.

Halloween or Bonfire Night? Halloween

Blonde or Brunette? I don’t mind

Birthday cake or birthday suit? Birthday cake (Colin the Caterpillar, obvs)

Rugby or Football? Rugby

Kebab or Cheesy Chips? Kebab

So ladies, what are you waiting for? Grab your passport and join Peter on his travels… 

HCX Travel Editor 2015-16 Georgina is a final year Modern Languages student at the University of Exeter. Currently studying French, Spanish and Portuguese, Georgina loves to travel and has worked in Spain, France and Portugal, as well as having just travelled around South America. Full of stories, hints and tips for the keen student traveller, Georgina can't wait to get involved with HCX and help to inspire wanderlust in all of the readers.