HCX Campus Cutie: Alex Warna

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is sure to bring a smile to your face with his cheeky answers! Say hello to EUAC chairman Alex Warna.

Name: Alex Warna

Year: 4

Sport: Athletics

Course: French and Philosophy

Relationship Status: Single

So how does it feel to be Campus Cutie? I am excited by the networking opportunities that this project will open up for me.

What do you look for in a girl?An athlete, a musician, a poet; a lover, not a fighter.

Tell us your best chat up line? Are you a doctor? Because I’m in desperate need of attention.

Has it ever worked?!Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl?I once gave a girl the toy from my Happy Meal when I was seven. (If that’s not romance we don’t know what is!)

What’s the best date you’ve been on/the best date you could imagine? I would like to take a lady to a performance of the Mr Men books by Michael Caine.

What is the last song you listened to? Barry Manilow – I Made it Through the Rain

Where can we find you on a night out? Furiously worming on Top Top, alone, frightened.

What would you say is your best asset?Having featured on the Campus Cutie section!

What would your autobiography be called?The Road to Innocence.

Boobs, legs or bum? Preferably all three, the rest is optional. 

Writing for the travel section of Her Campus Exeter. Dreaming of exploring the world on a budget. Studying English and French.