This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Christmas is coming! It’s the season of happiness, reunion, and generosity. We know that you may have to do some assignments before Christmas, and so don’t have much time to think about the Christmas gift. But if you are considering giving your families or friends make-up for Christmas, here are our top recommendations.

Bourjois Palette Les Smoky

This box and packaging is very lovely. Also, the shades are perfect for a party look with smoky eyes.

Clinique Sweet Kissers Set 

Keep calm and wear lipstick. Here at Her Campus, we love lipsticks. We always feel empowered when wearing this lipstick. There are five shades in this set. If your families or friends like lipstick, it may be a good idea to give them this lipstick set for Christmas.

Essie Crack’a’Colour Christmas Gift Set

White, grey, burgundy, and sparkling pink are the best winter nail polish shades. Just “nail” it!

M.A.C Nutcracker Sweet Essential Brush Kit

Brushes are so helpful when applying make-up. This set includes three different brushes. Moreover, they are mini size, which means they won’t take up too much space!

Benefit Gals Just Wanna Have Fun Complete Makeup Kit

This set is good for both light make-up and heavy make-up. You can use it for natural daytime make-up, or if you have parties to go to you can also use it to do heavy make-up!

Whether you would like to give make-up to your families, friends, or even yourself for Christmas, we believe that the make-up we mentioned here will all be good options. Merry Christmas!