This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Christmas seems to be in full swing; the decorations are slowly going up around town, advent calendars are unavoidable in the supermarkets and mulled wine is now available at The Firehouse (!) Her Campus are particularly excited about the gorgeous seasonal offerings from beauty brands, and thought we’d round up the top choices to inspire you all for your Christmas List this year.

1)     Lush – Christmas Bath bombs – £2.95-£4

How cute is this spice scented Melting Snowman?! Made with enriching almond oil and cocoa butter, this will leave your skin feeling baby soft and smooth – perfect for an evening spent in the tub listening to your Michael Bublé Christmas CD on repeat.

2)     Essie Nail Varnish – ‘Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low’ – £7.99

Essie’s Christmas collection comes in the form of this beautiful molten gold nail varnish, which will transform your nails into sparkling, shimmery baubles. Ideal for a Christmas party or NYE!

3)     Westlab Himalayan Bath Salts – £4.99

Known as one of the world’s ‘hidden secrets’, Himalayan Bath Salts have the most amazing healing and restorative benefits! Not only will your body absorb all of the key nutrients and minerals, it detoxifies your system, helps you to sleep better at night and relaxes your muscles. It almost sounds too good to be true!

4)     Molton Brown – Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream – £10

Due to the harsh winds and bitterly cold of the winter months, our hands often become dry, cracked and really quite sore. Show your hands some TLC this Christmas and nourish them with this replenishing hand cream made with white truffle extract and rose – it’s also the perfect size to fit in any handbag. Did we mention how divine it smells?!

5)     Topshop – Glow Dust in ‘Radiate’ – £12

This ultra-fine and silky powder highlighter creates the most gorgeous shimmer; use to brighten the skin or body for a healthy glow. We think this looks particularly wonderful lightly dusted over the high points of the face, when it catches the light you’ll wow everyone with your radiant complexion! Perfect as a little stocking stuffer!

6)     Real Techniques – ‘Nic’s Picks’ Make-up brush set – £29.99

Sisters Sam & Nic Chapman, behind the YouTube channel ‘Pixiwoo’, have created the most wonderful range of synthetic make-up brushes, and this exclusive kit is no exception. Including three eyeshadow brushes, a tapered cheek brush and a duo fibre brush (which is perfect for lightly applying loose powders) this set will see you through the party season to ensure the most flawless application!

7)     Jo Malone – Christmas Cracker – £32

Since the excitement of Jo Malone arriving at John Lewis this Wednesday, Her Campus can’t think of anything more luxurious than one of their crackers for this Christmas. It includes a 9ml Cologne, Body Crème and Body & Hand Wash in a selection of their most famous scents. The sight of that red ribbon under the tree is enough to send us into utter euphoria! Pamper yourself this Christmas!

8)     Liz Earle – Christmas Skincare Set – £16.50

Exclusive to John Lewis for the festive season, this skincare set will leave your skin feeling fab and its beautifully presented too. Famous for the holy grail of skincare that is Cleanse and Polish, this set contains a 100ml size bottle, Tonic Spritz and two muslin cloths. Both products will lead to clearer, smoother and brighter skin. Take some important ‘me time’ and treat yourself to restore your natural, healthy and radiant glow after the harshness of winter!

9)     Charlotte Tilbury – Luxury Eye Palette ‘Fallen Angel’ – £45

Last but not least, this limited edition eyeshadow palette from Make-Up guru Charlotte Tilbury is most definitely at the top of our wish lists (We hope you’re reading this, Santa!) This ultimate smokey eye palette includes the most amazing pearl shimmer, antique silver, copper and black shades which help you to create a multitude of looks from a single product!

Photo credits:

lush.co.ukg.nordstromimage.comwestlab.co.ukimages.moltonbrown.co.uktopshop.com, boots.com, johnlewis.com

Emily Bayliss is in her fourth year studying French, Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Exeter. She spent her third year studying abroad at UPF in Barcelona where she enjoyed embracing new cultures, developing her language skills and eating every Spanish dish in sight! As well as being obsessed with make-up and all that the beauty world has to offer, she likes to travel, workout and is also a keen instagrammer.