The Struggle of Getting Back into the Semester, as told by Ross Geller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Getting back into classes and realizing your professors actually expected you to work on all those assignments…

(Yes, that all time infamous line of his)

Showing off your tan to everyone who didn’t go to a tropical island over break…

When your professors hand back those papers you spent an extensive amount of time writing before break…

When you think you have finally caught up with all your work…and then you realize that you were wrong and you still have piles of deadlines… 

When you’re not paying attention in class and the teacher calls on you…

When everyone is asking how you are, so you lie and say you’re fine, but you’re actually dying inside…

That reassuring feeling when you ask your friend if they did the homework…

When you proudly hand in that assignment you’ve been slaving over and the professor assigns new work the same day…

Even though we just got back from break a week ago…

And finally, when you get all philosophical and wonder what is life without love? Or rather what is like without Friends? A mundane existence, in my opinion. 

I graduated from Endicott College with a B.S. in Marketing Communication and Advertising, with a minor in Photography. I am now attending Emerson College to attain my M.A. in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. I love fashion, lifestyle, entertainment, social media, and photography! 
Just a girl who loves bread, exercise and traveling.