Safe Trick Or Treat at Endicott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Halloween is one of the most exciting times of the year for young kids. They get to dress up as their favorite characters, and of course there’s a lot of candy! Luckily, here at Endicott College we were able to give kids in the Beverly, MA area another day of Halloween. On Wednesday, October 25th children and their families were welcomed to Endicott College for our Safe Trick or Treat event. From 5:30 to 7 P.M. kids were able to go door to door through the dorm buildings and trick or treat for candy. There were many awesome costumes from superheroes to princesses and even tv show characters. They were able to fill up their bags with candy and get a head start before Halloween the following Tuesday!

After they went through the residence halls, the kids headed upstairs to the Field House where there was tons of halloween themed activities waiting for them. The kids were able to participate in October themed arts, crafts, and games to get them into the Halloween spirit! Our Her Campus had a craft area set up for a community mural. “Happy Halloween” was written across the banner and all of the kids were able to dip their hands in finger paint and leave their mark on the mural. After leaving a handprint, they could write their name or anything they wanted to leave behind on it. Safe Trick or Treat was overall a  great event to bring the kids of Beverly and the students of Endicott together and interact as one big community!  

I am a freshman nursing student at Endicott college!
Eva Graef

Endicott