Humans of Endicott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Name: Caroline Spinali

Age/Year: 20/ Junior 

Major: Liberal Studies concentration in Early Childhood Education

Hometown: Burlington, MA

Instagram: @crspinali

Tell me a little about yourself and why you chose to come to Endicott?

I chose Endicott because of its location, its internship program and its education program. As junior I already have passed all of my required MTELs which my friends from other schools haven’t even started yet. I feel very prepared to teach a classroom and that is all because of Endicott’s Education program. 

Do you have any plans for your future?

I want to become a special education preschool teacher. I have always wanted to be a teacher in someway but I found a summer job my junior year in high school that was in a special education preschool and fell in love.

Are you involved or a part of any on campus groups or clubs?

I am the secretary of the Drama Club. Drama club is one of my favorite parts about this school. We do not have a Music or Theatre major but so many different people from different majors connect over drama and music and I think that is incredible.

What’s something you want right now?

I would love to be able to sleep for 48 hours and wake up with all of my homework for the entire semester done.

Most interesting decoration in your room?

I have a Star Wars poster hanging above my bed.

Favorite sports team? 

New England Patriots!!! Super Bowl LI CHAMPS!!!!

What’s your favorite animal and why?

Dogs because they are the purest and best things about this earth.

Dog or Cat person?

I think my response above answers this question, but to make sure DOGS over everything and anything.

Dunks or Starbucks?

I’m from New England… It’s a sin to not love Dunks.

Favorite thing about Endicott? 

The beaches…obviously.

Favorite song lyric?

“But time makes you bolder Even children get older And I’m getting older too”

Do you remember your senior quote from high school, and if so what was it?

I didn’t have a senior quote but if I did it would probably be “Live and Let Live” or something like “60% of the time it works every time”.

Lastly, how do you like to spend your free time?

I spend my free time either with my friends or watching Netflix or napping.

I graduated from Endicott College with a B.S. in Marketing Communication and Advertising, with a minor in Photography. I am now attending Emerson College to attain my M.A. in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. I love fashion, lifestyle, entertainment, social media, and photography! 
Just a girl who loves bread, exercise and traveling.