This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

How To Create A DIY Spring Dorm

With spring finally here and the warm weather around the corner, it might be time for a little spring cleaning and organization. Decorating and organizing can be so fun because you can bring your style and personality into everything. You have full opportunity to be as creative as you want. Plus DIY projects can always be improvised and fit to use whatever materials you have. Here are some ways to brighten up your dorm room and organize with cute spring looks.  

Box Shelves

These are so cute for dorms and you can add small plants and photos into some of the boxes to give a bright and colorful look.

Mason Jar Decorations

You can fill the jars with pens, highlighters, scissors, makeup, or even flowers. To decorate you can use any colors of paint and any design you please to match your dorm.

Above Bed Night Stand

This is super helpful to keep your nighttime necessities beside you. Again, you can choose your own colors and designs! This might be able to hold a little flower pot and a good book as well which would be super cute.

Flower Monogram

This can tie together all your new spring colors by getting a mix of multiple flowers. Maybe even stick the monogram in the shelving!