This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Best Shoes to Buy This Spring

Springtime can be a little unpredictable. It’s hard to find shoes that are practical, yet fashionable, and can also handle a little muddy weather. Here’s a few ideas to add to your closet this season.

Slip-on Sneakers are very popular this season. This casual sneaker can be found everywhere. My favorites are the Vans slip-on, but stores like Steve Madden, Roxy and Dr. Scholls.

The Mule Shoe has become a very trendy, slide-on favorite. These come in tons of varieties, ranging from leather to fur to woven. I haven’t purchased a pair of these myself, but I see them everywhere.

Statement Flats have been popular for years, and this spring is no different. These can range from your classic flat in a neutral shade to the trendy D’Orsay style flat. These come in a bunch of shades, but colors like light pink and stripes seem to be most favored.

Loafers are another timeless favorite this season. They’re often paired with a cute pair of jeans to make a statement or add a professional twist to an outfit. These shoes are super basic and can be found just about anywhere right now.

Block Heels are a cute, yet comfortable, alternative to the classic stiletto heel. These shoes tend to have a shorter heel and come in tons of colors to pair with just about every outfit. I love these shoes; they are one of my current obsession. They can be dressed up or down and look great with jeans, skirts and dresses; you name it.

Riley Jenson

Endicott '20

I am a senior at Endicott with a major in Marketing Communication/Advertising and a minor in Professional Writing. I'm passionate about writing and the fashion industry. My dream is to move to New York City.
Eva Graef

Endicott