This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.
  1. Throw it up in a messy bun. Messy buns are always the way to go, especially us for us college girls. I know the struggle of getting the “perfect” messy bun, but you really can’t go wrong.  Make it messy, play around with your hair, pull a few pieces of hair down from your ear or temples to help frame your face, add some bobby pins, or even throw on a cute headband if you want. This is an absolute must hairstyle when you are on a time crunch.

2. Braids. There are so many different styles of braids, so whether you want a simpler french braid, or a more stylish put together kind of braid, these are so quick and easy to do. Also, don’t worry about making it look perfect. Braids are so pretty and easy to do, plus they make it look like you spent a lot of time on your hair, when in actuality, you really didn’t!

3. A ponytail. I think that this is pretty obvious, but a ponytail, is fair to say, an easy and quick hairstyle that most people turn to. However, you can spice up your ponytail, or leave simple. For example, you can braid small pieces of your hair and throw it up with your ponytail which is quick and really easy to do. Or, if you can throw your hair up and curl the ponytail, which is so pretty and what I love to do. By adding a little something to your ponytail can again, make it look like you spent a lot of time doing your hair, when it only took you a few minutes!

4. Just leave your hair down, add a little texturizing spray or dry shampoo and let it go natural. Also, gather some piece near the front of your face and pin your hair back with a clip or some bobby pins. This is another go-to of mine because it honestly takes about 10 seconds to do!

5. Wear a baseball cap. If you have greasy hair or your hair is just not cooperating with you that day, throw one on. This adds a little more to style to your outfit maybe, and is just an essential, especially in college. You can either wear your hair down, or in a ponytail. Either way looks cute and stylish, and you can never go wrong!

Just a girl who loves bread, exercise and traveling.