This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

It’s too bad this varsity basketball player is taken, because he is certainly a romantic and his parents have great things to say about him. Read on to check out what you can do to catch this campus cutie’s eye.

Her Campus Emory (HCE): What is one thing you can’t live without?
Tore (T): Well it is actually two things I can’t live without, my two German Shepards, Finn and Rachel. I like them more than most people actually, always know to cheer me up and keep me company on my bad days. Sleeping can get a little tight with my boy Finn who is huge at 130 lbs and when on two legs is as tall as I am (6’4), but the company is always welcome. I have no idea what I would do without my pups. Man’s best friend after all, right?

HCE: What is the hottest thing a girl does?
T: Well for me, the hottest thing a girl can do is be hot and sexy and not think she is. From my personal experience, it seems that girls who are gorgeous and don’t know it are the ones with the best personality and can actually be a joy to be around, as opposed to the ones who KNOW they are pretty and act like the world owes them a favor. Pretty girls who do not think they are pretty are usually sweethearts. Love finding a diamond in the rough.

HCE: Describe the perfect date:
T: Well I love going over the top for a girl so this date will be described as if there is no budget in mind. For me, a perfect date would have to be surprising a girl with a plane ticket. She doesn’t know where it will take us but I do. Get on the plane and fly off to our destination, which I have hand selected and it is the Maldive Islands. I have already told her to bring her best dress. When we are all settled, I will walk her to the beach where there is a table with candles lit and nothing but the ocean tide as background noise. I asked her friends what her favorite food is and made sure it has been prepared upon our arrival so we sit down and our food is brought to us. We enjoy a good night of amazing food and conversation. I know it is a little over the top but in all reality nothing beats a candlelit dinner on one of the most incredible beaches on God’s green Earth, plus I am sure that girl would be happy to have a date like that and in the end isn’t the purpose of every date to make sure the girl has a great time? Give her a night she won’t soon forget.

HCE: Finish the sentence: I have a weakness for _______
T: I have a definite weakness for a girl with pretty eyes(blue/green) and a great smile. I’m a sucker for those two things.

HCE: How does your mother describe you?
T: She describes me as her gift from God. She went through hell to have me and my twin brother, Alex, and if she didn’t try so hard I would not be here today. She always tells us we were put here for a reason and I try to live my life according to that and to make her proud of me regardless of what I am doing in life. Sure I am also her biggest pain in the ass but isn’t that what the oldest son is supposed to be? In my senior yearbook she (as well as my pops) wrote this about me ” your passion, your heart, and will to succeed drove you to accomplish things most people can only dream about and will take you to the stars. You not only captured our hearts but bigger than those ever imagined. Never lose touch with who you are because you are beautiful and have so much to offer in this world. You are our shining star, our angel, and most importantly our son.” Doesn’t get much better than that from your parents.

HCE: What is your favorite saying when it comes to girls? 
T: If more girls would sit down and be ladies, more guys would stand up and be gentlemen. 

Jessica lives her life at several speeds. She talks too fast, eats too slow and over-analyzes too much.  When she’s not telling long-winded stories, sitting alone at the dinner table, or staring off into space, Jessica loves all things creative. Screenwriter, play director and poet at age 9, songwriter and choreographer at age 16, now, at 23, all she really wants to do is write, help others, and post Instagrams.  As a social media coordinator for multiple fashion brands, and a post-grad writer for Her Campus, she gets to do just that. Jessica is a Midwestern girl from the suburbs of Chicago, but she fell in love with city living during a summer internship in the Big Apple, and now calls NYC home. Jessica loves chocolate milkshakes, dance parties, Chippewa Ranch Camp, Friends re-runs, Chuck Bass and of course, spending time with her fans (read: family and friends).