This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

These past few days have given us a nice preview of the upcoming frigid winter temperatures and I don’t know about you, but I am MORE than excited to bundle up in the months to come. My favorite winter accessory has always been a scarf, it’s the perfect style piece to add to any outfit and also keeps your neck warm! Follow my example and rock a scarf to stay warm. Here are some scarves to help you up your winter weather game:

(1) Matalan monogrammed scarf ($15.97): Matalan is a British retailer that recently promoted their monogram scarves, and the best part is that all the proceeds of the scarves go to Adler Children’s Hospital. Stay warm, fashionable, and help a great cause. These big, cozy scarves are even celeb favorites of actresses like Sarah Jessica Parker and Lea Michele.

(2) Asos New Look Plaid Wrap Cape ($37.88): I love this piece for its versatility; it can double as a cape or a scarf! Also prints are big this season so this plaid is a must.

(3)  Vince Scarf – Rabbit Fur ($695): This black rabbit fur scarf is the ultimate luxury. Just looking at the warm knitted fur makes me feel warmer already. Invest in this plush fur scarf to complete any outfit.

(4) Vince Scarf – Thermal Wool Cashmere ($195): This thermal waffle knit scarf is a perfect layering piece. Stay warm with this wool-cashmere knit.

(5) Asos Herringbone Woven Oversized Scarf ($34.11): This super soft woven scarf is perfect to bundle up in and stay warm and cozy while battling the cold winds. The herringbone print is subtle, yet still fun. 

Her Campus at Emory University