This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Spring Break is quickly approaching, and so is warm weather. As the temperature outside rises, it’s the perfect time to do give your wardrobe a bit of Spring-cleaning and update it with some new, cute flats! Who doesn’t love a comfortable but super trendy flats to walk to class with? Here are some ideas to get your list started with. 

This classic Tory Burch espadrille flat goes with every outfit and is super comfortable; I would definitely recommend it! 

Dolce Vita is one of my favorite brands because their shoes always stay so well no matter how long you have them for. I’ve had Dolce Vita shoes for years, and I still love them! These neutral colored flats are good for more casual day outfits, like going to class or out to lunch. 

These Alice and Olivia flats are definitely funkier than the others but still really cute! I would definitely wear them on a night out instead of always killing my feet in heels, but they also work with a casual day outfit as well. 

These Kenneth Cole Espadrille Flats are so comfortable and will go with any outfit because they’re black. They are also really slimming because they tie at the ankle. I think everyone needs a pair of these!

I hope you’ve all been inspired to start thinking about what you want for your own Spring wardrobe and get ready for the soon to be warm weather! 

Her Campus at Emory University