Spice Up Your Wardrobe With Suede

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

When I think of winter clothing, my mind immediately jumps to the classics; jeans, fur and leather. But, this winter why don’t we all try to spice up our wardrobe with a new type of fabric: suede. Suede can make any outfit look super chic and will keep you warm and toasty in the frigid winter chill. Let’s look at some ways to wear suede in the upcoming months.

Suede Sweaters

A suede sweater adds another dimension of texture to your every day black winter sweater. It will keep you warm and looking classy at all times. 

Suede Jackets

I am obsessed with suede jackets; I think they are the most chic looking out of any type of fabric, even leather. While leather jackets make you look cool, suede jackets make you look sophisticated. 

Suede Dresses

I just recently bought a suede dress, and it’s my new favorite in my wardrobe. Like I keep saying, the suede texture just makes any piece of clothing look classier but still cute for everyday wear. 

Suede Crop Tops

While these won’t help you stay warm, they look super fashionable for a night out. I recommend them with high-waisted pants, shorts or skirts. 

Her Campus at Emory University