Second Semester Spring: The Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Time for one more bucket list to kick off the semester right! As April approaches us, you’re probably finding yourself wondering where the year has gone. For those seniors who are graduating this May, it probably feels like just yesterday that you stepped onto Emory’s campus as a timid freshman excited about all Emory and Atlanta has to offer. However, time really does fly, and now you may be wondering what happened to those four years. Have no fear! I’ve compiled this list to help you accomplish the must-do, must-see things at Emory and Atlanta. Good luck!

1.) Hike Stone Mountain 

2.) Jump in JWag’s pool because, I mean, why not? 

3.) Shower in the library. 

4.) Check out the Michael C. Carlos Museum. One of the biggest collegiate museums in the South.

5.) Trick-or-treating at J-Wags. You can include a walk around Lullwater Park.

6.) Crash a B-school Keg party if you aren’t in the B-school.  We all know you want to.

7.) Create a citywide scavenger hunt across Atlanta. 

8.) Hook up with someone in the middle of the quad. Double points if it’s during the day.  

9.) Run in a campus-run 5k. There are so many available and it’s a great way to get some fitness in! 

10.) Get your picture in the Wheel.  What’s better than being Emory famous?

There are only a couple months left–go get started now!

Her Campus at Emory University