Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Rudy Assakul, '12

Posted Apr 26 2011 - 12:00am

This week’s campus cutie is Rudy Assakul, a proud foreign student and frat-star. Her Campus Emory  was lucky enough to find out some very personal information about Rudy. Keep reading to learn for yourself…

Major: Bee-skewl
Fraternity: Alpha Tau Omega
Sign: Gemini (June 16)
Extra Curriculars: Emory's Breakdancing Crew, Orientation Leading, IM Swimming, Greek Physique Winner
Hometown: Bangkok, Thailand
Year: Junior ‘12
Relationship status: Single…or in Asian….SINGUR

Her Campus Emory (HCE): How do you feel about being selected for Her Campus' Campus Cutie?

Rudy Assakul (RA): It depends on what my mom and grandma think about me being selected for Her Campus’ Campus Cutie.

HCE: What is your type/what do you look for in a girl?

RA: One that doesn’t have a penis…cause I’m from Thailand and I actually have to watch out for these things….just kidding…Asian joke.

I really appreciate a girl who I can have a conversation with just by looking at her eye to eye (not during beer pong though). I feel girls can be read well through their eyes and I just love being able to exchange eye contact with a girl for a long time. I guess girls don’t feel the same way because it’s hard to read slits.

I also love a girl who loves to cuddle. Preferably short, brunette, outgoing and independent. It helps if she also appreciates my sense of humor since I’m pretty foreign. Coincidentally the last two girls I dated were half Jewish, so I guess I’m into that?

HCE: How often do you work out?

RA: I eat a lot…

HCE: Boxers or briefs?

RA: In Asia we only have diapers or sumo thongs. But on a serious note, I recently switched to boxer briefs from boxers this year…it makes me feel comfy, secure and Caucasian.

HCE: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

RA: Honestly I’m scared when I think about the future. I don’t want to set expectations however I do set goals for myself. I kind of just live in the moment and try to appreciate the most of what I have now.

HCE: What is your favorite part about Emory?

RA: Sorority girls…tee hee. Oh yeah I forgot…diversity and sustainability too because Emory loves that.

HCE: What is one thing you have to do at Emory before you graduate?

RA: Run around the sorority lodges naked.

HCE: What do you wish you were doing right now instead of answering these questions?

RA: Probably take a shower or go for a swim while thinking of smart answers to these questions. (I actually thought of this answer in the shower).

Fill out my online form.
You Might Also Like...