Rudy Assakul, '12

Posted -

This week’s campus cutie is Rudy Assakul, a proud foreign student and frat-star. Her Campus Emory  was lucky enough to find out some very personal information about Rudy. Keep reading to learn for yourself…

Major: Bee-skewl
Fraternity: Alpha Tau Omega
Sign: Gemini (June 16)
Extra Curriculars: Emory's Breakdancing Crew, Orientation Leading, IM Swimming, Greek Physique Winner
Hometown: Bangkok, Thailand
Year: Junior ‘12
Relationship status: Single…or in Asian….SINGUR

Her Campus Emory (HCE): How do you feel about being selected for Her Campus' Campus Cutie?

Rudy Assakul (RA): It depends on what my mom and grandma think about me being selected for Her Campus’ Campus Cutie.

HCE: What is your type/what do you look for in a girl?

RA: One that doesn’t have a penis…cause I’m from Thailand and I actually have to watch out for these things….just kidding…Asian joke.

I really appreciate a girl who I can have a conversation with just by looking at her eye to eye (not during beer pong though). I feel girls can be read well through their eyes and I just love being able to exchange eye contact with a girl for a long time. I guess girls don’t feel the same way because it’s hard to read slits.

I also love a girl who loves to cuddle. Preferably short, brunette, outgoing and independent. It helps if she also appreciates my sense of humor since I’m pretty foreign. Coincidentally the last two girls I dated were half Jewish, so I guess I’m into that?

HCE: How often do you work out?

RA: I eat a lot…

HCE: Boxers or briefs?

RA: In Asia we only have diapers or sumo thongs. But on a serious note, I recently switched to boxer briefs from boxers this year…it makes me feel comfy, secure and Caucasian.

HCE: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

RA: Honestly I’m scared when I think about the future. I don’t want to set expectations however I do set goals for myself. I kind of just live in the moment and try to appreciate the most of what I have now.

HCE: What is your favorite part about Emory?

RA: Sorority girls…tee hee. Oh yeah I forgot…diversity and sustainability too because Emory loves that.

HCE: What is one thing you have to do at Emory before you graduate?

RA: Run around the sorority lodges naked.

HCE: What do you wish you were doing right now instead of answering these questions?

RA: Probably take a shower or go for a swim while thinking of smart answers to these questions. (I actually thought of this answer in the shower).

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login