Jeff, ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Name: Jeff
Year: Junior
Major: Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology
Extra curriculars: Varsity Swimming
Hometown: Neenah WI
Relationship status: Shackled and Chained

Her Campus Emory (HCE): How do you feel about being chosen for campus cutie?
Jeff (J): It’s like I’ve finally made it and can die a happy man.

HCE: If you were forced to perform in a talent show, what would you do?
J: I would ride my six-foot tall unicycle while simultaneously juggling.  I swear, some day this skill will come in handy for me.

HCE: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to impress a girl?
J: My sophomore year in high school I had a huge crush on someone involved in the school’s show choir program.  That year I decided to join show choir thinking that maybe it would impress the gal . . . problem is I can’t sing worth a damn and I’m pretty sure I’m tone deaf!  Needless to say, things did not work in my favor.

HCE: Favorite date destination in Atlanta:
J: Quickshot shooting range.  Don’t ask me why I decided to take a date there but it was a blast.  Plus, when the zombie apocalypse comes, she’ll be prepared, thanks to my date.

HCE: What’s the most recent goal you’ve set for yourself?
J: I don’t know if it’s my most recent goal, but for a while now I’ve wanted to do all four types of base jumps – building, antenna, structure, and earth.  I’ve always enjoyed a good adrenaline rush whether it’s from rock climbing, whitewater kayaking, cliff jumping, or a pregnancy scare.

HCE: What’s your best pickup line?
J: To be honest, I don’t know of any pickup lines.  It’s just not my style.

HCE: If you were a celebrity, which one would you be?
J: Morgan Freeman for sure . . . have you heard that mans voice!  It wouldn’t matter that I don’t have a best pickup line with a voice like that; everything I say would be pure gold.

HCE: What is your guilty pleasure?
J: Stumble Upon.  It’s the bane of my existence when I need to get work done.  For every hour of work I get done I probably procrastinate for two on Stumble Upon.

HCE:If you could go back and tell yourself something prior to coming to Emory, what would it be and why?
J: Don’t ever go to the Clermont Lounge!  If you have to ask why, be thankful.