Getting Ready for Midterms as Told by the Cast of Gilmore Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

It’s that time of the semester! The lib is becoming the place where you spend most of your free time, your friends are hearing less and less from you and your new best friend has become a cup full of a caffeinated beverage. Midterms are hard, so is not binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix instead of studying.

1. When you’ve been speaking to your family less and less, so when they finally have a hold of you and you are simply NOT in the mood to chit chat

2. When you’ve been waiting in line at Starbucks day in and day out and you’re just OVER IT

3. When your review classes make you feel like you know absolutely NOTHING. (And that kid who has answered every question aloud makes you feel some typa way)

4. When your friends ask how much time you’ve spent in the library in the past week and you watch their faces contort into a mixture of disgust and worry

5. When you haven’t been going out lately and your friends from home are asking questions  

6. When you’ve gone way too long without eating a proper meal and the late night cravings begin

7. When your professor mentions something that will be on the exam that was not covered in class

8. When you convince yourself that there is no hope, no meaning, nothing left you can do because you are a failure who will fail all of the exams, ever 

9. When your first of many exams is finally over

10. When midterms are over, grades are posted and you re-join your circle of friends once more

I like music more than i like most people, I'd take death over decaf any day and I'm currently suffering from chronic resting b*tch face. Oh, and I'm probably the one in black.
Her Campus at Emory University