samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Finals, as told by Adele

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

The school year is winding down, but our anxiety is definitely revving up. Finals are here and certainly are causing most of us a great deal of stress. Thankfully, Adele can relate to finals just as well as she can to rainy days and break ups. Here are some stages of finals anxiety that Adele totally understands:

1.  When you suddenly remember all the times your Professor suggested that you come to office hours and cross your fingers that it’s not too late to start now:

Like Adele, you plead for help on “everything”—as in, everything taught in class this semester.

2.  When you’ve studied your flash cards for so long and still haven’t been able to get them straight:

3.  Having to sacrifice studying for one exam in order to excel in another:

4.  When your (formerly) favorite professor gives you multiple choice questions that contain “all of the above” and “none of the above” as answer choices:

5. That feeling when you leave an exam and you know it went poorly:

6.  When you are just so sick of learning, studying, and test taking that you don’t even want to see your final grade:

7. But, you still cross your fingers and hope for nothing but the best (grade possible) for you(rself):

So, in order to avoid and diminish some Adele anxiety, get out those flash cards, and turn up the tunes! Happy studying!

Student journalist at Temple Univerisity with a love for health, humanity and story-telling. Check out my bylines on Philly.com, College Fashionista and The Temple News.
Her Campus at Emory University