A Few Emory Little Treats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

1. 12:OO p.m. Emory Anthem – While in the midst of daily campus runs, hearing the melodious tunes resounding from Cox Tower is simply refreshing. Infused with a renewed sense of Emory pride, it’s easier to go about your day.

2. Late night gym hours – Open until 11:OO p.m. Monday through Thursday and until 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on weekends, the WoodPEC makes it easy to shape up while not derailing your busy schedule.

3. DUC Omelets all day everyday – A new Dobbs University Center ruling is now imposing extended omelet times, including omelets during the week. For those whose weekends were already sweetened by the savory breakfast treats, their lives might have just gotten even better.

4. Phone pocket – A newly introduced convenient addition this year is the blue Emory logo phone pocket. Providing yet another way to show school pride, the phone pocket is useful in holding your precious cards.

5. First Friday –The monthly aural delight features the university’s brightest acapella groups. Taking place at the DUC every first Friday afternoon of each month, this event is an excellent way to smoothly debut the weekend. 

So enjoy these little things!

Her Campus at Emory University