Her Campus Emory Campus Cuties

• Bjorn '15

This campus cutie is a sophomore from Plymouth, Minnesota. He enjoys rugby, capoeira, and long walks on the beach. Oh, you love long walks...

• Dylan '14

Dylan is a junior from Holland, Pennsylvania studying Accounting/Strategy & Management Consulting in the B-School. While you might’ve...

• Yehonatan '16

Would you like a guy to serenade you? Do you need a guy to make you laugh? Well, then maybe it's about time you met this campus cutie!...

• Shourjo '14

Shourjo, a junior from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania, can often be found in the reading room or sitting on Signu’s porch. This cutie is an NBB...

• Kiefer '13

Check out this campus cutie from Nashville! He is a senior, brother of Alpha Tau Omega, and biology major. Keep reading to find out his pet...

• Sam '13

Meet Sam, a senior from Miami! He’s an accounting major and part of ALPFA Emory and Beta Theta Pi. This single cutie loves salsa music,...

• Eric '14

Florida native, Eric, doesn’t stress over the little things and likes girls that can hang out with his friends. This junior is an econ...

• Eva '14

Do you have soft hands? Do you shamelessly blurt out Mean Girls quotes? Well, if you can also turn Maggie's into a Latin club, you might...

• Somon '14

He's from Florida, enjoys pole vaulting, and is going to be an investment banker someday. Don't worry ladies, he's single! Read on to find...

• Tore '15

It's too bad this varsity basketball player is taken, because he is certainly a romantic and his parents have great things to say about him...

• Hannah '13

This Michigan native is a die-hard democrat - she loves Barack almost as much as she loves her dogs and Chipotle (which is saying a lot)...

• Marco '13

A biomedical engineer and he can cook! What a combo! Marco Antonio Mignone, from Keybiscayme, Florida, is looking for a girl he can wine...