BooHoo Representative, Rachel Wolfman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

When it comes to online shopping, I’m sure most of us would opt for Urban or Nasty Gal but there’s a new wesbite that’ll be sure to capture your eye and this week’s celeb is one of its reps! Meet Junior Rachel Wolfman, one of the campus representatives for Boohoo! (Editors note: She’s also Her Campus Emory’s Publicity Director) If you’re a little unsure about what it is, read up on the site’s background and how you can get use a special discount – because we all love discounts!!

Her Campus Emory (HCE): What is BooHoo?

Rachel Wolfman (RW): Boohoo is an international e-retailer based in the UK. They are currently expanding into the US and are so excited to be launching on Emory’s campus! Boohoo.com has clothing for college aged men and women.

HCE: How did you become involved with boohoo?

RW: Boohoo is launching in the US in partnership with Her Campus, for which I am the Senior Publicity Director. I saw the information on hercampus.com and applied immediately for the job!

HCE: What are your responsibilities working with boohoo?

RW: My position for boohoo is the Social Media and Marketing Director. This means that I am in charge of the boohoo Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.

HCE: Are there any events this semester?

RW: Yes! We will be at a few Wonderful Wednesday’s as well as having a formal event this month!

HCE: How can people at Emory check out boohoo online?

RW: Like https://www.facebook.com/boohooEmory and follow @emoryboohoo on both Twitter and Instagram for special discounts!!

Also check out boohoo.com to look at the great new fall line! For 25% off your purchase use the code EUSTYLESQUAD3

Her Campus at Emory University