Her Campus Emory Blog

• Pastels

Finally Spring 2014 is around the corner! After long, cold winters there is nothing better than being able to introduce shorts, color, and...

• Top 10 Must-Have Denim Styles

Recently, I have developed an appreciation that may slowly be turning into an obsession with denim. Denim is AMAZE. There are so many...

• The Fastest Way to Healthy Hair

Spring is right around the corner, which means say goodbye to your dry, winter hair and hello to a shiny, new mane. It all starts with the...

• The Oscars Top Ten List

After a long weekend of mardi-ing it’s finally the night we’ve been waiting all awards season for… the Oscars. Without further ado here’s...

• NYFW: Street Style

Although it’s over, NYFW is still fresh in our minds as we scour the web for outfit inspirations. While Jordan wrote an article about...

• Statement Jewelry

Statement jewelry has made a huge impact on the fashion world in the past couple of years. Many people first questioned the large necklaces...

• Fashion Week Trends

Now that New York Fashion Week is over we’re left with nothing but pictures, videos, and the occasional GIF to remind us of those amaze...

• Quick Takes: NYFW, Fall ’14 RTW

The tents are up and the streets of New York are cluttered with fashion’s elite. This can only mean one thing…New York fashion week is upon...

• How to Perfect Bold Lips

Bold lips are the red-carpet essential that everyone should try. Follow this easy 3-step process to create those luscious lips. 1. Cover...

• Dressing for the USA

With the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in full swing, supporting the US is more important than ever. Every day our most notable athletes are...

• Your Spring 2014 Trend Guide

Now that Atlanta’s snowpocalypse has melted away and the snow-day snapchat selfies have ceased, we can move on to more important things -...

• 7 Ways to Wear Oxblood

Tired of wearing black on black coming into the tail end of this winter season? We still have a month to go, so switch it up from your...

• Top Ten: Awards Season So Far

I think we can all agree that awards season is the best time of year. Tina & Amy hosting the Golden Globes, the hilarious drunk celebs...

• Snow Day Fashion

Bundle up, Emory fashionistas! Atlanta experienced a snowpocalypse, and Emory canceled classes due to the “extreme” weather conditions...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style