Her Campus Emory Blog

• Sunnie Days

The season of summer is coming to a close (sigh...), and we all wish we could wear crop tops and shorts year round. But sadly that outfit...

• Finishing Touches: Lips + Mani

Everyone loves a good mani; it’s a weekly essential. And most of us can’t leave for class without our favorite lipstick. Complementary lip...

• 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Fall

It has already been three weeks since the start of the school year, and the heat just doesn’t seem to end. If you’re coming from the...

• Festival Fashion

With Music Midtown and TommorowWorld around the corner, it’s time to start planning your outfits for festival season! Last year, high-...

• Street Style Snapshot: NYFW

Each year, fashion followers like myself eagerly anticipate the arrival of the bi-annual Fashion Weeks in New York, Milan, Paris, and...

• NYFW Spring '15 Roundup

The roundups of trends after Fall Fashion Week are able to exclusively predict what girls will be taking home in their shopping bags this...

• Rain or Shine (and Shine it Does)

I’m willing to go out on a limb here and bet that I’m not the only person who’s looked out the window this week and thought “what the hell...

• Keeping Up with Fashion Week

Fashion Week: noun; a week in September in which designers and fashion houses showcase their latest designs and trends for Spring/Summer...

• How We Survived Finals

The stacks. The Reading Room. The B school library. Starbucks. These are the places Emory students could be found during finals week,...

• Interview Dressing 101

With summer approaching I know there are some of you scrambling to find a last minute internship, but no need to stress…at least about your...

• The 5 Shoes You Need Right Now

With finals going on, I start to shop online much more than usual in my efforts to procrastinate. The one accessory that I am currently...

• Mock Birkenstocks

Hot weather has finally arrived here in Atlanta, and it better stick around because I have already packed away all my cold weather clothes...

• The Most Comfortable Shorts

With the last day of classes right around the corner, summer is finally so close! The weather the past couple of weeks has been wonderful...

• The LOVE’s Story

We all have either heard of or know of the Cartier Love. A delicate, gold (also comes in rose-gold and platinum) bracelet that's on the arm...

• Carrie Bradshaw Fashion Failures

Carrie Bradshaw was known for many things on the hit show Sex and the City. Her sex column, her unbelievable friends, her excessive shoe...

• Mad for Maxis

Once reserved for hippies and free spirits, the maxi dress is having a major fashion moment this season. Breezy and elegant, a flowing maxi...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style