Her Campus Emory Blog

• The Fastest Way to Healthy Hair

Spring is right around the corner, which means say goodbye to your dry, winter hair and hello to a shiny, new mane. It all starts with the...

• The Oscars Top Ten List

After a long weekend of mardi-ing it’s finally the night we’ve been waiting all awards season for… the Oscars. Without further ado here’s...

• NYFW: Street Style

Although it’s over, NYFW is still fresh in our minds as we scour the web for outfit inspirations. While Jordan wrote an article about...

• Statement Jewelry

Statement jewelry has made a huge impact on the fashion world in the past couple of years. Many people first questioned the large necklaces...

• Fashion Week Trends

Now that New York Fashion Week is over we’re left with nothing but pictures, videos, and the occasional GIF to remind us of those amaze...

• Quick Takes: NYFW, Fall ’14 RTW

The tents are up and the streets of New York are cluttered with fashion’s elite. This can only mean one thing…New York fashion week is upon...

• How to Perfect Bold Lips

Bold lips are the red-carpet essential that everyone should try. Follow this easy 3-step process to create those luscious lips. 1. Cover...

• Dressing for the USA

With the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in full swing, supporting the US is more important than ever. Every day our most notable athletes are...

• Your Spring 2014 Trend Guide

Now that Atlanta’s snowpocalypse has melted away and the snow-day snapchat selfies have ceased, we can move on to more important things -...

• 7 Ways to Wear Oxblood

Tired of wearing black on black coming into the tail end of this winter season? We still have a month to go, so switch it up from your...

• Top Ten: Awards Season So Far

I think we can all agree that awards season is the best time of year. Tina & Amy hosting the Golden Globes, the hilarious drunk celebs...

• Snow Day Fashion

Bundle up, Emory fashionistas! Atlanta experienced a snowpocalypse, and Emory canceled classes due to the “extreme” weather conditions...

• Ready for Recruitment

Having some trouble picking out the perfect outfits for recruitment this weekend? Don’t stress, we’ve got you covered! In regard to skit...

• Biker Chic: Dress Dangerously!

There’s something about motorcycles—boys on bikes, biker fashion—that makes us feel more edgy and empowered to dress more dangerously. It...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style