Her Campus Emory Blog

• How to Perfect Bold Lips

Bold lips are the red-carpet essential that everyone should try. Follow this easy 3-step process to create those luscious lips. 1. Cover...

• Dressing for the USA

With the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in full swing, supporting the US is more important than ever. Every day our most notable athletes are...

• Your Spring 2014 Trend Guide

Now that Atlanta’s snowpocalypse has melted away and the snow-day snapchat selfies have ceased, we can move on to more important things -...

• 7 Ways to Wear Oxblood

Tired of wearing black on black coming into the tail end of this winter season? We still have a month to go, so switch it up from your...

• Top Ten: Awards Season So Far

I think we can all agree that awards season is the best time of year. Tina & Amy hosting the Golden Globes, the hilarious drunk celebs...

• Snow Day Fashion

Bundle up, Emory fashionistas! Atlanta experienced a snowpocalypse, and Emory canceled classes due to the “extreme” weather conditions...

• Ready for Recruitment

Having some trouble picking out the perfect outfits for recruitment this weekend? Don’t stress, we’ve got you covered! In regard to skit...

• Biker Chic: Dress Dangerously!

There’s something about motorcycles—boys on bikes, biker fashion—that makes us feel more edgy and empowered to dress more dangerously. It...

• Baby, It’s Cooold Outside

No matter where you call home or where you’re holing up for the holidays, a trusty winter coat is going to be your right hand wingwoman for...

• The Turtliest of Necks

Turtlenecks were a huge trend during the 90s through early 2000s (think Love Actually). And I hated them. They were ugly and made me feel...

• Mixing Hardware

There are a lot of rules in the fashion world. “Don’t mix blue and navy” “Never wear white after Labor Day” “Never mix patterns” BLAH BLAH...

• Cruciani Bracelets

Tbt to the days of friendship bracelets when everyone’s wrists were piled with candy stripe string bracelets, animal bracelets, the classic...

• Nailed It

Finals time is approaching and what better way to relax than painting your nails or going to the salon and getting them done? Or should I...

• Freaky Geeky

Final exams, semester-end papers, and presentation preparation are looming faster and more ominously than the annual Christmas party at the...

• Passionate about PJs

Holiday mornings are always interesting, filled with fun, family drama, presents, and most importantly, pictures. Now that every mother has...

• Read My Lips

Before you read any further, there is a very key point you must understand: Lipstick is everything you ever need – ever. Seriously! OK. I...

• Cyber Monday Deals

Cyber Monday shopping is a great way to get all of the deals of Black Friday without having to leave your house. Not to mention, who...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style