Her Campus Emory Blog

• Embrace the Fringe

November is almost here, which means colder months are ahead of us! If you are looking for a way to update your winter looks throw on some...

• Hats for Fall

In Atlanta, the mornings are chilly and the days are warm, so what better to accessorize with than a cute hat! They can keep you warm,...

• Vegan Leather Finds

Everyone loves a great leather jacket, but we’re not always in love with the price tag. Vegan leather is an amazing, animal-friendly...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween is one of the rare occasions where you can wear whatever you want and not be judged for it. A lot of times people don’t celebrate...

• Dusters

I think we can all agree that while Atlanta weather seems to be a little bipolar, the transition to fall has begun! However, since fall in...

• How to Wear Over the Knee Socks

The best clothing items are the items that you can transition in between seasons. Your favorite summer skirts can easily become winter...

• Street Style Spotlight: Aimee Song

With fall weather just around the corner, I’ve been looking to several blogs for inspiration for some new fall fashion ideas. Based in Los...

• Fall Footwear

Lately, with the fluctuating temperatures in ATL, my weather app has been the most used on my phone. In the morning it can drop into the 50...

• Layering 101

Now that October has officially commenced and the temperature in Atlanta has dropped below 80 degress, it's time to start thinking about...

• Boots Boots Boots

Even though it’s still early October, it seems like fall is here to stay. This can only mean one thing: BOOTS, BOOTS, BOOTS. Here’s a...

• Stripes on Stripes on Stripes

As we’re still struggling with the transition from summer into fall here in Atlanta (I mean seriously, make up your mind. One day it’s cold...

• Ryan Porter

Flipping through my monthly issue of Teen Vogue , I came across my latest obsession: Ryan Porter bracelets. Founded and designed by the...

• KEEP (Shopping All the Time)

Like any human girl, I’m obsessed with online shopping. My mailman knows me by name, and the people at my leasing office are emailing me...

• How to Wear Leather Shorts

Fall is just around the corner, but weather in Atlanta makes it nearly impossible to start incorporating our favorite fall looks. Sweaters...

• The Guide to Berry Lips

As fall approaches we find ourselves swapping our sandals for booties, trading our iced coffees for pumpkin spice lattes, and replacing our...

• Fall Trend Watch

Burgundy Burgundy is a huge trend this coming fall. The color looks perfect with a pair of dark olive skinny jeans and a white, chunky knit...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style