Her Campus Emory Blog

• Travel in Comfort and Style

Thanksgiving break is only a few weeks away and before you know it, you’ll be on your way home for Winter break. Whether you’re traveling a...

• Winter Wear: Coats Edition

Atlanta weather can be extremely fickle. One day, its 68 degrees and sunny and I can get away with a light sweater but the next, I can’t...

• Best Dressed Celebrities

Ever feel like you’re in a wardrobe slump? When I’m feeling this way, one of my favorite things to do is look up celebrities with great...

• Stylish Scarves

These past few days have given us a nice preview of the upcoming frigid winter temperatures and I don’t know about you, but I am MORE than...

• (Wo)men's Wear

With the weather turning steadily colder the way it is, I find myself dressing more for comfort than I usually tend to. This generally...

• Embrace the Fringe

November is almost here, which means colder months are ahead of us! If you are looking for a way to update your winter looks throw on some...

• Hats for Fall

In Atlanta, the mornings are chilly and the days are warm, so what better to accessorize with than a cute hat! They can keep you warm,...

• Vegan Leather Finds

Everyone loves a great leather jacket, but we’re not always in love with the price tag. Vegan leather is an amazing, animal-friendly...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween is one of the rare occasions where you can wear whatever you want and not be judged for it. A lot of times people don’t celebrate...

• Dusters

I think we can all agree that while Atlanta weather seems to be a little bipolar, the transition to fall has begun! However, since fall in...

• How to Wear Over the Knee Socks

The best clothing items are the items that you can transition in between seasons. Your favorite summer skirts can easily become winter...

• Street Style Spotlight: Aimee Song

With fall weather just around the corner, I’ve been looking to several blogs for inspiration for some new fall fashion ideas. Based in Los...

• Fall Footwear

Lately, with the fluctuating temperatures in ATL, my weather app has been the most used on my phone. In the morning it can drop into the 50...

• Layering 101

Now that October has officially commenced and the temperature in Atlanta has dropped below 80 degress, it's time to start thinking about...

• Boots Boots Boots

Even though it’s still early October, it seems like fall is here to stay. This can only mean one thing: BOOTS, BOOTS, BOOTS. Here’s a...

• Stripes on Stripes on Stripes

As we’re still struggling with the transition from summer into fall here in Atlanta (I mean seriously, make up your mind. One day it’s cold...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style