Her Campus Emory Blog

• Layering 101

Now that October has officially commenced and the temperature in Atlanta has dropped below 80 degress, it's time to start thinking about...

• Boots Boots Boots

Even though it’s still early October, it seems like fall is here to stay. This can only mean one thing: BOOTS, BOOTS, BOOTS. Here’s a...

• Stripes on Stripes on Stripes

As we’re still struggling with the transition from summer into fall here in Atlanta (I mean seriously, make up your mind. One day it’s cold...

• Ryan Porter

Flipping through my monthly issue of Teen Vogue , I came across my latest obsession: Ryan Porter bracelets. Founded and designed by the...

• KEEP (Shopping All the Time)

Like any human girl, I’m obsessed with online shopping. My mailman knows me by name, and the people at my leasing office are emailing me...

• How to Wear Leather Shorts

Fall is just around the corner, but weather in Atlanta makes it nearly impossible to start incorporating our favorite fall looks. Sweaters...

• The Guide to Berry Lips

As fall approaches we find ourselves swapping our sandals for booties, trading our iced coffees for pumpkin spice lattes, and replacing our...

• Fall Trend Watch

Burgundy Burgundy is a huge trend this coming fall. The color looks perfect with a pair of dark olive skinny jeans and a white, chunky knit...

• Sunnie Days

The season of summer is coming to a close (sigh...), and we all wish we could wear crop tops and shorts year round. But sadly that outfit...

• Finishing Touches: Lips + Mani

Everyone loves a good mani; it’s a weekly essential. And most of us can’t leave for class without our favorite lipstick. Complementary lip...

• 5 Reasons to Get Excited for Fall

It has already been three weeks since the start of the school year, and the heat just doesn’t seem to end. If you’re coming from the...

• Festival Fashion

With Music Midtown and TommorowWorld around the corner, it’s time to start planning your outfits for festival season! Last year, high-...

• Street Style Snapshot: NYFW

Each year, fashion followers like myself eagerly anticipate the arrival of the bi-annual Fashion Weeks in New York, Milan, Paris, and...

• NYFW Spring '15 Roundup

The roundups of trends after Fall Fashion Week are able to exclusively predict what girls will be taking home in their shopping bags this...

• Rain or Shine (and Shine it Does)

I’m willing to go out on a limb here and bet that I’m not the only person who’s looked out the window this week and thought “what the hell...

• Keeping Up with Fashion Week

Fashion Week: noun; a week in September in which designers and fashion houses showcase their latest designs and trends for Spring/Summer...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style