Her Campus Emory Blog

• Interview Dressing 101

With summer approaching I know there are some of you scrambling to find a last minute internship, but no need to stress…at least about your...

• The 5 Shoes You Need Right Now

With finals going on, I start to shop online much more than usual in my efforts to procrastinate. The one accessory that I am currently...

• Mock Birkenstocks

Hot weather has finally arrived here in Atlanta, and it better stick around because I have already packed away all my cold weather clothes...

• The Most Comfortable Shorts

With the last day of classes right around the corner, summer is finally so close! The weather the past couple of weeks has been wonderful...

• The LOVE’s Story

We all have either heard of or know of the Cartier Love. A delicate, gold (also comes in rose-gold and platinum) bracelet that's on the arm...

• Carrie Bradshaw Fashion Failures

Carrie Bradshaw was known for many things on the hit show Sex and the City. Her sex column, her unbelievable friends, her excessive shoe...

• Mad for Maxis

Once reserved for hippies and free spirits, the maxi dress is having a major fashion moment this season. Breezy and elegant, a flowing maxi...

• How to Strut Your Stuff

Every outfit starts with your shoes. It takes one second to ruin it with bad ones, so rock your highest heels and follow this advice. 1...

• 5 Street Style Blogs to Follow Now

Camille Over the Rainbow Link: www.camilleovertherainbow.com Who: Camille Charriere Nationality: British/French Style: classic/sporty What...

• Maxi Dresses: The New Sweatpants

It’s 8:50am and you have class at 9:00 and there’s no way you’re going to class without at least a little bit of makeup on. Then you think...

• Pretty in Pastels

It's time for a rainbow of soft springtime shades to reign surpreme throughout the spring 2014 collections. The best thing about the pastel...

• All White, All The Time

Fashion rules are meant to be broken, and none more so than the ever-famous “no white after Labor Day.” Why on earth anyone would ever ban...

• Blazers: Not Just For The Office

Whenever we think business casual, our first instinct would be to pull our beloved perfectly-tailored black blazer out of our closets, and...

• Tattoos as a Fashion Statement

Getting a tattoo is highly controversial. Teens countdown the day til their 18th bday, when they can legally get a tattoo without their...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style