Her Campus Emory Blog

• Pretty in Pastels

It's time for a rainbow of soft springtime shades to reign surpreme throughout the spring 2014 collections. The best thing about the pastel...

• All White, All The Time

Fashion rules are meant to be broken, and none more so than the ever-famous “no white after Labor Day.” Why on earth anyone would ever ban...

• Blazers: Not Just For The Office

Whenever we think business casual, our first instinct would be to pull our beloved perfectly-tailored black blazer out of our closets, and...

• Tattoos as a Fashion Statement

Getting a tattoo is highly controversial. Teens countdown the day til their 18th bday, when they can legally get a tattoo without their...

• Why You Should ALWAYS Wear Black

There are few colors that can instill a sense of beauty, grace and poise the way that the color black can. Here are 10 reasons you should...

• Get Down at Derby Days

Derby days… the national Sigma Chi weeklong philanthropy event began last night with a sorority dance-off. Tonight is a concert with Paris...

• Pastels

Finally Spring 2014 is around the corner! After long, cold winters there is nothing better than being able to introduce shorts, color, and...

• Top 10 Must-Have Denim Styles

Recently, I have developed an appreciation that may slowly be turning into an obsession with denim. Denim is AMAZE. There are so many...

• The Fastest Way to Healthy Hair

Spring is right around the corner, which means say goodbye to your dry, winter hair and hello to a shiny, new mane. It all starts with the...

• The Oscars Top Ten List

After a long weekend of mardi-ing it’s finally the night we’ve been waiting all awards season for… the Oscars. Without further ado here’s...

• NYFW: Street Style

Although it’s over, NYFW is still fresh in our minds as we scour the web for outfit inspirations. While Jordan wrote an article about...

• Statement Jewelry

Statement jewelry has made a huge impact on the fashion world in the past couple of years. Many people first questioned the large necklaces...

• Fashion Week Trends

Now that New York Fashion Week is over we’re left with nothing but pictures, videos, and the occasional GIF to remind us of those amaze...

• Quick Takes: NYFW, Fall ’14 RTW

The tents are up and the streets of New York are cluttered with fashion’s elite. This can only mean one thing…New York fashion week is upon...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style