Her Campus Emory Blog

• Mad for Maxis

Once reserved for hippies and free spirits, the maxi dress is having a major fashion moment this season. Breezy and elegant, a flowing maxi...

• How to Strut Your Stuff

Every outfit starts with your shoes. It takes one second to ruin it with bad ones, so rock your highest heels and follow this advice. 1...

• 5 Street Style Blogs to Follow Now

Camille Over the Rainbow Link: www.camilleovertherainbow.com Who: Camille Charriere Nationality: British/French Style: classic/sporty What...

• Maxi Dresses: The New Sweatpants

It’s 8:50am and you have class at 9:00 and there’s no way you’re going to class without at least a little bit of makeup on. Then you think...

• Pretty in Pastels

It's time for a rainbow of soft springtime shades to reign surpreme throughout the spring 2014 collections. The best thing about the pastel...

• All White, All The Time

Fashion rules are meant to be broken, and none more so than the ever-famous “no white after Labor Day.” Why on earth anyone would ever ban...

• Blazers: Not Just For The Office

Whenever we think business casual, our first instinct would be to pull our beloved perfectly-tailored black blazer out of our closets, and...

• Tattoos as a Fashion Statement

Getting a tattoo is highly controversial. Teens countdown the day til their 18th bday, when they can legally get a tattoo without their...

• Why You Should ALWAYS Wear Black

There are few colors that can instill a sense of beauty, grace and poise the way that the color black can. Here are 10 reasons you should...

• Get Down at Derby Days

Derby days… the national Sigma Chi weeklong philanthropy event began last night with a sorority dance-off. Tonight is a concert with Paris...

• Pastels

Finally Spring 2014 is around the corner! After long, cold winters there is nothing better than being able to introduce shorts, color, and...

• Top 10 Must-Have Denim Styles

Recently, I have developed an appreciation that may slowly be turning into an obsession with denim. Denim is AMAZE. There are so many...

• The Fastest Way to Healthy Hair

Spring is right around the corner, which means say goodbye to your dry, winter hair and hello to a shiny, new mane. It all starts with the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style