This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

1. KathleenLights

Kathleen Fuentes is a 25 year-old, Cuban-American beauty youtuber who primarily posts makeup tutorials and product reviews. However, she also recently came out with her own nail polish brand. I love her videos because she uses mostly drugstore makeup in her tutorials (and I buy cosmetics on a college student’s budget), and her reviews always seem thorough and honest.

Highlights of her channel: Her many tutorials using only drugstore makeup, her loveable personality, her sense of humor, and her three adorable dogs.

2. SimplyNailogical

Cristine Rotenberg is a Canadian youtuber who posts nail art tutorials, nail polish reviews and occasionally, makeup tutorials. Cristine always has me laughing out loud while teaching me something about nail polish at the same time.

Highlights of her channel: Her sometimes-spastic-but-always-hilarious comedy, her cats, her boyfriend Ben, and all of the holographic things.

3. Tati (GlamLifeGuru)

Tati Westbrook is a California-based beauty youtuber who posts everything from makeup tutorials and reviews to hauls and vlogs. With her sunny personality and five uploads a week, Tati has an endless stream of quality content that will keep you coming back for more.

Highlights of her channel: Her perfect husband James, her brutally-honest product reviews, and her plethora of original, creative videos.  

4. Beauty with Emily Fox

Emily Fox is a French Canadian beauty youtuber whose videos consist of makeup tutorials, swatches and product reviews. The thing I love most about Emily’s channel are definitely her lipstick swatch videos. She’ll swatch an entire collection on both her arm and lips so that her subscribers can get the best idea of how the color of the product will look when they’re wearing it. She also posts her monthly favorites videos in both French and English, which is great practice for a struggling French minor (me).

Highlights of her channel: Her swatch videos, her amazing accent, and her down-to-earth personality.

Happy youtube-marathoning!

Linguistics and Anthropology Major
Her Campus at Emory University