Her Campus Emory Archives

• Getting Ready for Fall!

The weather is finally getting cooler and what better way to make your dorm feel cozier than by baking a simple pie? This recipe is an...

• Stripes on Stripes on Stripes

As we’re still struggling with the transition from summer into fall here in Atlanta (I mean seriously, make up your mind. One day it’s cold...

• Boyfriend Jeans

Photo courtesy of: http://www.lizmarieblog.com As the weather starts to get colder, it can be hard to tell yourself not to wear leggings...

• Cassie '17

Year: Sophomore Hometown : Jericho, NY Major: Human Health Extracurriculars: Twerking,, raving and sometimes reading HCE: Single or taken?...

• Staying in the Loop

Do you feel totally in tune with life on campus, but a little out of the loop when it comes to what’s going on in the world? It’s easy to...

• Ryan Porter

Flipping through my monthly issue of Teen Vogue , I came across my latest obsession: Ryan Porter bracelets. Founded and designed by the...

• Layered Look

Photo Credit: Jessika Faithfull (RMIT University, Melbourne; Instagram @jessikafaithfull) This Atlanta weather has us all going crazy. 65...

• KEEP (Shopping All the Time)

Like any human girl, I’m obsessed with online shopping. My mailman knows me by name, and the people at my leasing office are emailing me...