Her Campus Emory Archives

• Maria '16

Year: Junior Hometown: Nyack, New York Major: Accounting & Consulting Extracurriculars: Tridelt, Sorority & Fraternity Life Review...

• Taste of Atlanta 2014

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 10/24/2014 (All day) to Sun, 10/26/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Tech Square in Midtown
  • How to Wear Over the Knee Socks

The best clothing items are the items that you can transition in between seasons. Your favorite summer skirts can easily become winter...

• Emory Village: Ali’s Cookies

In the beginning of this year, Tin Drum Asia Cafe was replaced with Ali's Cookies in the Emory Village. Ali's offers a massive selection of...

• All About Ebola

Ever since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in Africa over the summer, and especially since Emory University has treated a number of...

• How to Plan Your Parents Weekend

Parent’s Weekend is coming up, and it's time to start planning! It is the perfect opportunity to check out places in Atlanta that you’ve...

• Disney Stars Then and Now

As we approach the end of midterm season, I thought we could all use a nice break by going down memory lane with some of the classic Disney...

• Street Style Spotlight: Aimee Song

With fall weather just around the corner, I’ve been looking to several blogs for inspiration for some new fall fashion ideas. Based in Los...

• First Friday

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 10/17/2014 - 17:30
    Location: 
    DUC Terraces
  • Your 4 Best Study Partners

Sick of wasting time trying to figure out what to drink while doing your homework? Not to worry. Here are a few insanely tasty drinks that’...

• Cami '15

Year: Senior Hometown: Philadelphia, PA Majors: Biology, and Anthropology and Human Biology Extracurriculars: Cancerquest, Volunteer at...

• Fall Footwear

Lately, with the fluctuating temperatures in ATL, my weather app has been the most used on my phone. In the morning it can drop into the 50...

• 5 Ways to Enjoy Fall in Atlanta

It's hard to say, but based on the forecast, it seems as though Atlanta has finally decided it's fall. It's easy to let the cooler weather...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style