Her Campus Emory Archives

• SDTrunk Show

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 11/19/2014 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Eagles Landing
  • Atlanta Eats: Umi

If you are looking for some amazing sushi, definitely check out Umi. Located in buckhead, Umi offers a variety of Japanese cuisine and is a...

• Novemberfest

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 11/15/2014 - 08:15
    Location: 
    Sorority Lodges- 11 Eagle Row
  • 8 Healthy Study Snacks

Why is it that studying seems so much easier if you do it while eating a snack? While studying, I always find myself craving something to...

• Best Dressed Celebrities

Ever feel like you’re in a wardrobe slump? When I’m feeling this way, one of my favorite things to do is look up celebrities with great...

• Topshop- London Edition

This past weekend I explored my own city, hitting up Oxford Street. Famous for its amazing shopping, it was only fitting that I went to...

• Stylish Scarves

These past few days have given us a nice preview of the upcoming frigid winter temperatures and I don’t know about you, but I am MORE than...

• (Wo)men's Wear

With the weather turning steadily colder the way it is, I find myself dressing more for comfort than I usually tend to. This generally...

• Jalen '16

Year: Junior Hometown: Piscataway NJ Major: Political Science Extracirculars : Working out, watching sports, cooking, and reading HCE:...

• Embrace the Fringe

November is almost here, which means colder months are ahead of us! If you are looking for a way to update your winter looks throw on some...

• How to Properly Not Do Homework

Sometimes we don't want to do homework. So, we sit on Facebook for three minutes, which very quickly turns into three more minutes, which...

• Atlanta Eats: Shake Shack

Shake Shack, a restaurant famous for its delicious burgers, recently opened up a restaurant in Buckhead. I decided to go the restaurant to...

• Hats for Fall

In Atlanta, the mornings are chilly and the days are warm, so what better to accessorize with than a cute hat! They can keep you warm,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style