Her Campus Emory Archives

• Ryan Porter

Flipping through my monthly issue of Teen Vogue , I came across my latest obsession: Ryan Porter bracelets. Founded and designed by the...

• Layered Look

Photo Credit: Jessika Faithfull (RMIT University, Melbourne; Instagram @jessikafaithfull) This Atlanta weather has us all going crazy. 65...

• KEEP (Shopping All the Time)

Like any human girl, I’m obsessed with online shopping. My mailman knows me by name, and the people at my leasing office are emailing me...

• Atlanta Eats: Rise-N-Dine

It's Sunday and you are probably planning to spend the majority of your day in the library. Before committing to your day in the stacks,...

• How to Wear Leather Shorts

Fall is just around the corner, but weather in Atlanta makes it nearly impossible to start incorporating our favorite fall looks. Sweaters...

• Library Yoga

This summer, while working towards my Yoga Teacher certification, I practiced yoga daily. Every day, I spent hours practicing and studying...

• The Guide to Berry Lips

As fall approaches we find ourselves swapping our sandals for booties, trading our iced coffees for pumpkin spice lattes, and replacing our...

• How To Have Chipotle For Breakfast

Have a Chipotle burrito bowl from last night in your fridge, but don’t really want the same meal two days in a row? How about a burrito in...

• Fall Trend Watch

Burgundy Burgundy is a huge trend this coming fall. The color looks perfect with a pair of dark olive skinny jeans and a white, chunky knit...

• Captain of TNT, James La Russa

If you were at Best in Show this year then I'm sure you were enticed by TNT's performance, and it was probably due to this week's campus...

• Fall Outfit Snap

Now that temperatures in Atlanta have dropped so suddenly (anybody else remember wearing tanks and high-waisted shorts at the Sugar Ray...

• Malkese 17'

Year: Sophomore Hometown: Bronx, NY Major: Political Science Major, Media Studies Minor Extracurricular: Men Stopping Violence, Freedom...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style