Her Campus Emory Archives

• Sheena ('16)

The Basics... Name : Sheena Desai Year: Junior Hometown: Princeton, NJ Major: Biology & Economics Extracurriculars: Emory College...

• 10 Ways to Ace Your Midterms

We can all feel it approaching. Campus has grown quieter, students are buried in the pages of their textbooks, and it’s become almost...

• Spring Flats

Spring Break is quickly approaching, and so is warm weather. As the temperature outside rises, it’s the perfect time to do give your...

• Skirts On The Rise

We may have another six weeks of winter ahead of us (thanks, Punxsutawney Phil), but we all know that time flies pretty quickly around here...

• Eric '16

The Basics... Name: Eric Solomon, King Solomon, @ejsolo, Eric Get the Benz! Year: Junior Hometown: Oceanside, New York Major: Econ...

• Sneaker Fashion

Ditch those painful high heels, get rid of those flats that pinch your feet and throw out your favorite gym shoes. Sneaker fashion, wearing...

• Georgia Aquarium Student Pass

Have you always wanted to go visit the Georgia Aquarium but still haven’t been? Not sure what to do on a rainy, gray day? Or are you...

• Not so Hot-lanta

This past weekend, Gables Montclair kindly reminded me to keep note of the below freezing temperatures we are experiencing in Atlanta,...

• Mardi Gras

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 02/12/2015 (All day) to Sun, 02/15/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Atlanta Eats: Kale Me Crazy

If you are into juicing, organic food, and most importantly, kale, definitely make a visit to Kale Me Crazy. It is only ten minutes away...

• Krazy for Kale

Sick and tired of eating at the DUC? Or even need a new recipe for your home kitchen? Honestly, it is time for you to try some kale. If you...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style