Her Campus Emory Archives

• Cami '15

Year: Senior Hometown: Philadelphia, PA Majors: Biology, and Anthropology and Human Biology Extracurriculars: Cancerquest, Volunteer at...

• Fall Footwear

Lately, with the fluctuating temperatures in ATL, my weather app has been the most used on my phone. In the morning it can drop into the 50...

• 5 Ways to Enjoy Fall in Atlanta

It's hard to say, but based on the forecast, it seems as though Atlanta has finally decided it's fall. It's easy to let the cooler weather...

• Layering 101

Now that October has officially commenced and the temperature in Atlanta has dropped below 80 degress, it's time to start thinking about...

• David '18

Year: Freshman Hometown: Northport, New York Major: Pre-Buisness Extracurriculars: I enjoy volunteering and playing tennis HCE: Describe...

• Boots Boots Boots

Even though it’s still early October, it seems like fall is here to stay. This can only mean one thing: BOOTS, BOOTS, BOOTS. Here’s a...

• Getting Ready for Fall!

The weather is finally getting cooler and what better way to make your dorm feel cozier than by baking a simple pie? This recipe is an...

• Stripes on Stripes on Stripes

As we’re still struggling with the transition from summer into fall here in Atlanta (I mean seriously, make up your mind. One day it’s cold...

• Boyfriend Jeans

Photo courtesy of: http://www.lizmarieblog.com As the weather starts to get colder, it can be hard to tell yourself not to wear leggings...

• Cassie '17

Year: Sophomore Hometown : Jericho, NY Major: Human Health Extracurriculars: Twerking,, raving and sometimes reading HCE: Single or taken?...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style