Her Campus Emory Archives

• Shelby '17

Year: Sophomore Hometown: Scarsdale, New York Major: Pre-Business Extracurriculars: Emory Women’s Basketball, Delta Delta Delta HCE:...

• Glam Up Your Look

Looking for a way to reinvent and rewear your favorite top? Trying to make that new sweater you bought perfect for a night out to dinner...

• Vegan Leather Finds

Everyone loves a great leather jacket, but we’re not always in love with the price tag. Vegan leather is an amazing, animal-friendly...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween is one of the rare occasions where you can wear whatever you want and not be judged for it. A lot of times people don’t celebrate...

• Passport to Paris

As the weather becomes colder and the days get shorter, people tend to layer their favorite cold weather staples. Booties, leather jackets...

• Carry the Weight

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 10/29/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Asbury Circle
  • Dusters

I think we can all agree that while Atlanta weather seems to be a little bipolar, the transition to fall has begun! However, since fall in...

• Maria '16

Year: Junior Hometown: Nyack, New York Major: Accounting & Consulting Extracurriculars: Tridelt, Sorority & Fraternity Life Review...

• Taste of Atlanta 2014

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 10/24/2014 (All day) to Sun, 10/26/2014 (All day)
    Location: 
    Tech Square in Midtown
  • How to Wear Over the Knee Socks

The best clothing items are the items that you can transition in between seasons. Your favorite summer skirts can easily become winter...

• Emory Village: Ali’s Cookies

In the beginning of this year, Tin Drum Asia Cafe was replaced with Ali's Cookies in the Emory Village. Ali's offers a massive selection of...

• All About Ebola

Ever since the outbreak of the Ebola virus in Africa over the summer, and especially since Emory University has treated a number of...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style