Her Campus Emory Archives

• Red Carpet Recap: SAG Awards

It’s officially awards season! You know what that means -- we get to admire (or question) our favorite celebrities’ Red Carpet outfits. The...

• Thoughts on Groutfits

There are a lot of terms thrown around in the fashion world. Fashion blogger Leandra Medine coined the “Man Repeller” through her blog and...

• Bid Day and Beyond

Recruitment is finally over, and it’s safe to say that everyone is relieved. No more panicking about schedules or outfits, no more...

• Back to School Spirit

School is back in full swing, and what better way to get back into the spirit than to show it with cute Emory apparel! Here are some of my...

• Zach ('17)

The Basics... Name : Zachary Bayer Year : Sophomore Major : Business Hometown : Westport, Connecticut Relationship Status : Single...

• Fashion Bloggers to Follow

With the arrival of the new year and the new semester, it is the perfect time to revamp your look. Here are 8 great fashion bloggers to...

• En Pointe

When I was little I used to play dress-up in my mom’s closet. Running around in her dresses was always a good time, but wearing her shoes...

• L'OcciBoxes for the Holidays

On December 1, 2014 L’Occitane launched a new beauty sampling program called L’OcciBox. Once per season, L’OcciBox will debut and offer...

• Fancy Feet

The only thing that keeps me sane during exams is the promise of the holidays ahead. As I try to de-stress, I end up taking breaks that are...

• Fashionable Outerwear

One of the main reasons we don’t go out at night as much in the wintertime is the weather. I hate to break it to you, but in Atlanta we...

• Spoon University Emory

Do you love to cook? Do you consider yourself a foodie? Do you have too many unanswered questions like where to find the best pizza in...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style