Her Campus Emory Archives

• Spring Break Packing List

Whether you’re going to Miami, PCB, Cabo, or another hot beach destination for SB ’15, we have you covered for your packing list. These are...

• Interview Chic

Interview season is upon us. While thinking of the best ways to impress any interviewer, I always get stuck on interpreting what business...

• SB ’15 Bathing Suit Guide

It’s Never Too Early… Even though it is below freezing in Hotlanta right now, it’s never too early to start dreaming of spring break, which...

• White Sneaks

To complete any and every outfit you need to have shoes that match what you’re wearing yet adds an edgy finishing touch. But this spring...

• Ethan ('16)

The basics... Name: Ethan Samuels Year: Junior Hometown : Los Angeles, CA Major : BBA (Finance) Extracurriculars : Alpha Kappa Psi (...

• TedX Emory

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 02/28/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    WHSCAB, 1440 Clifton Road
  • Mardi Fashion in Review

What’s purple, green, and gold all over? Mardi Gras and every Emory girls’ profile picture. This past weekend students got the chance to...

• Emory takes Mardi Gras

This past weekend, tons of Emory students drove up to New Orleans to attend Mardi Gras. If you have never been to Mardi Gras, I definitely...

• Flashnotes for Fast Cash

There are several things you’re simply guaranteed to experience during your college years: dining hall food, late nights in the library,...

• Back Pack It

We all know the struggle of lugging a thousand pounds of books across campus – it comes with being a college student. I’d always been too...

• Sheena ('16)

The Basics... Name : Sheena Desai Year: Junior Hometown: Princeton, NJ Major: Biology & Economics Extracurriculars: Emory College...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style